We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesNew Online Site Selling One80 Darts and Products LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

New Online Site Selling One80 Darts and Products

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

New Online Site Selling One80 Darts and Products Empty
PostSubject: New Online Site Selling One80 Darts and Products   New Online Site Selling One80 Darts and Products EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:26 am

There is a new online site one80darts.com that sell exclusively One80 darts products.

They run a new idea which I dont think has been done before where you can Buy and Try a set of darts, if you buy them then dont like them, you can send them back and pick another set. If for any reason you do not want to keep a set then you will be refunded 90% of your purchase price.

There is some really great darts in the One80 range and the Sword range has got to have the best names for a set of darts I have ever seen, who wouldn't want to play with a set called "The Sword of Righteousness" ?? Amazing!

From what I have learned speaking to people behind the scenes there is going to big a big noise from the One80 brand and it looks like they are going to cause a few ripples in the darts manufacturing scene.

They make excellent quality darts and I am very excited at what they have coming out, I can't wait! happy dude

At the moment there is a 20% discount code available, the code is: world cup which ends quite soon. They have also given Dartsnutz members a 10% code to use. You can only use one code at a time though, so you cannot add them together to get 30% Smile

There will be some more surprises for members to keep an eye out for, will let you know more as and when.

If you want the 10% code anytime then PM an admin for the code.

The Buy and Try system will initially be run for a 12 month period, so give it a try and take advantage of the offers while you can!

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

New Online Site Selling One80 Darts and Products Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Online Site Selling One80 Darts and Products   New Online Site Selling One80 Darts and Products EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:07 am

I saw that the other day somewhere and went and checked out their site, but silly me didnt think to post it up here. slPPING

I really like the concept, it gives you what only a shop has been able to give in the past. Test throwing the darts.
Back to top Go down

New Online Site Selling One80 Darts and Products

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1