We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWhat do you see LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

What do you see

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

What do you see Empty
PostSubject: What do you see   What do you see EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:58 am

I know its a hard question but I have always wondered about Top Guns when they are looking say to score on the 20's- Do you look for a shadow, piece of tuff, the wire at the top, dead center ? just curious guys.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

What do you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you see   What do you see EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 am

If there's an obvious hole left in the top of the T20 bed from a previous dart then I will use that as my focus, but generally I look at a point a couple of mm's below the top wire in the middle of the red bit.

If my first dart goes just low in the small 20 then I'd more than likely switch down to the 19's - this depends how much of the red bit I could still see though.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

What do you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you see   What do you see EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 am

I tend to look straight at the lipstick itself if there is a mark or hole from my previous dart then that would be my marker for my next three darts. Sometimes there is a mark in the lipstick depending on how worn the board is but I would only use this if i cant see my previous dart holes. With the big number hitting I look for a vein in the white areas and just at the middle of the black areas.

Stay Special

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

What do you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you see   What do you see EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:15 am

wow that good stuff guys- I really appreciate the quick answers and gives me insight.
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

What do you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you see   What do you see EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 am

I must say that I aim for the lipstick itself, as Big said, but a hole, or another dart will work as a marker also.

But mostly I just throw the darts against the treble. I think most players would say that I aim the wrong way. But I can only aim with my left eye since my right eye are quite dizzy all the time.

But many times I just feel the board, I know where the doubles and trebles are without to much effort at aim.

But the best thing are to either go after a mark in the board, or maybe even just under/over the wire. Smile

//
Keep Cool!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

What do you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you see   What do you see EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 am

When I'm shooting for t20, I look for something a few millimeters above the top triple wire.
For single numbers, I just look at the middle of the fat bed.

I know my throw drops slightly when going for t20, so that is why I aim a little above the target.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

What do you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you see   What do you see EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 am

great stuff from all of ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you see Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you see   What do you see Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you see

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Ask The Players, Darts Nutz Advice Team-