We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTaylor makes me sick - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Taylor makes me sick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:36 am

It's weird that i find myself cheering against him now. I remember back when John Part beat him in the WC final. I was sick. Couldn't believe he lost. Than to see Painter almost beat him in the WC final. Almost like seeing a super hero lose. It can't happen can it?
Nowadays I love to see him get beat. Couldn't of been happier for Thornton when he pounded Taylor in the final. Then last month when MvG absolutely took Taylor to the cleaners in the 1/4 final. Was just nice seeing someone give him a taste of his own medicine.
Seems like the crowds have been changing a bit too. They have been booing him and cheering for Taylor's opponent often. Maybe, some of us have had enough of Taylor and want to see a new are of darts.
But in no way can you ever take away what he has single handily done for the sport. Without Phil, the PDC wouldn't be what it is today.

Last edited by Winmau on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 am

Sp wrote:
have some posts been removed from this thread? I only ask because there isn't anything I can see to get worked up over

No, nothing deleted at all. Just some swears edited in the 1st post.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:43 am

I don't believe so... some bad language was edited out but the posts remain.

I like to think that the members here do a good job of putting their point across without getting out of control. Plus, with the large array of members that we have there is a large array of opinions and I suppose some may believe certain comments to be more out of hand then others
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:44 am

Winmau wrote:
It's weird that i find myself cheering against him now. I remember back when John Part beat him in the WC final. I was sick. Couldn't believe he lost. Than to see Painter almost beat him in the WC final. Almost like seeing a super hero lose. It can't happen can it?
Nowadays I love to see him get beat. Couldn't of been happier for Thornton when he pounded Taylor in the final. Then last month when MvG absolutely took Taylor to the cleaners in the 1/4 final. Was just nice seeing someone give him a taste of his own medicine.
Seems like the crowds have been changing a bit too. They have been booing him and cheering for Taylor's opponent often. Maybe, some of us have had enough of Taylor and want to see a new are of darts.
But in no way can you ever take away what he has single handily done for the sport. Without Phil, the PDC wouldn't be what it is today.

Well said good job
Back to top Go down
mr lakeside

mr lakeside

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:50 am

Theres no disputing Taylor the best of all time and yes Phils took the game to another level but that doesn't give him the right to throw his toys out of the pram every time he gets beat
Surely its good for the game if the favourite doesn't win all the time

Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:04 am

sign my board and shut up lakeside lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:10 am

eddie grant wrote:
sign my board and shut up lakeside lol

cry laugh cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Nucky

Nucky

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 am

Phil makes me want to throw up with his smugness to other players after he wins. He says to Kim Huybrechts "Oh, he'll get there some day" as if the guy never threw an arrow in his life.
I find him very condescending with these speeches.

Last edited by Nuckers on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Robert+Drinovz&

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:20 am

"Oh, hey Phil, hold on mate, can I ask you something"?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Yeah JD what's up"?

"Did you see the thread over at Dartsnutz that Mr Lakeside started"?

"No, haven't been there for awhile, I've go have a look."

"Hey Phil, haven't seen you in a bit. You have a look?"

"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 am

cry laugh

When he's throwing darts, Phil is great. Outside of it, there are a few things that Phil did that annoyed me a bit, but I don't want to focus on those things too much.
Back to top Go down
Sp

Sp

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:35 am

Phil Taylor has low self esteem. He has all the tell tale signs
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:42 am

Sp wrote:
Phil Taylor has low self esteem. He has all the tell tale signs

I agree with you, mate.
Back to top Go down
mr lakeside

mr lakeside

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 am

Haha Winmau comedy gold
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:52 pm

I think Lefty mentioned a valid point, great sportsmen hate to lose and for some its very hard for them to be gracious in defeat when they do lose. It is part of what makes them a success. Look at Muhammed Ali for one, he was not always pleasant to his oppenents and publicly ridiculed them often yet was still liked by millions.

I was always a huge Bruce Lee fan but when you read about him he hated to lose. He had a boxing match when he was young and was getting beat, got so enraged he nearly killed the other guy. Another time he was playfully sparring with a friend, his friend got a lucky punch in. He got so annoyed he hit him like crazy but was so sorry afterwards. Its just part of their nature they detest getting beat which is no bad thing as it makes them a winner.

Michael Schumacher is another and their is so many like it that have such a strong drive to win that they cant help but seem bad losers when they lose.

As much as I love to see players giving Taylor a run for his money I am also fascinated that an individual can dominate a sport so much, so for me its a double edged sword, I like to see other players giving him a tough time but I also like to see him go on and achieve even greater records. I dunno
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Me Thinking 20 world chamionships would be a nice round figure lol!
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Taylor or not...heels and villians are great for entertainment...same reason why hanky was the man in the bdo for ages. Darts is a great test of skill but with out personalities its boring. Sid realized that pretty early on and encouraged the nick names, and provided the commetary that took the ordinary to extra ordinary. jedis fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor makes me sick   Taylor makes me sick - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor makes me sick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2