We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesThe Best Unicorn Darts ??  - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

The Best Unicorn Darts ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

The Best Unicorn Darts ??  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Unicorn Darts ??    The Best Unicorn Darts ??  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Well I sent an email to Unicorn the other day to let them know that the spider on my Eclipse HD was lifting up. I sent pics of it too.

They sent me out a brand new Eclipse HD.

Looks like they may have known of the problem as this new board the spider looks more embedded into the sisal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Wazza

Wazza

PostSubject: Re: The Best Unicorn Darts ??    The Best Unicorn Darts ??  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:39 pm

I would have to say (in my own opinion though) that the John Lowe barrel original or current, would have to be the best Unicorn Dart.

The reasons I say that is I beleive due to the 35mm barrel (21g) there is nowhere else to grip except where was intended=the middle. center weight & in JL's words.
"Its a simple barrel yet effective"

Have used the dart many times over, it certainly shows you if you make a mistake the barrel is NOT going to change its path much at all, simple dart and it makes for easier play and less stress mentally.
Having said that we all here have our own choice of dart naturally and do well with them but that to me is the best Unicorn barrel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wazzasworldofdarts.com
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Best Unicorn Darts ??    The Best Unicorn Darts ??  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:00 pm

getagrip wrote:
Well I sent an email to Unicorn the other day to let them know that the spider on my Eclipse HD was lifting up. I sent pics of it too.

They sent me out a brand new Eclipse HD.

Looks like they may have known of the problem as this new board the spider looks more embedded into the sisal.

awesome Darren- glad to hear they took care of ya.
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: The Best Unicorn Darts ??    The Best Unicorn Darts ??  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:54 pm

phase 6's best dart ever....in my opinion of course!!
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: The Best Unicorn Darts ??    The Best Unicorn Darts ??  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Not really qualified to answer this because Iv only got two sets of unicorns the first set was a set of grippers in the 26 thorton shape which I could not get on with (barrel too short and dart drooped into board), the next set I have had for just 2 weeks and are a set of T90's in 25g, they seem to suite my throwing style realy well as in they land flat into the board due to the slightly rear weight. I seem to be geting on nicely with them and I think I may have found "the one".
I do however NEED to own a set of phase 2 purists Very Happy

So for me its the T90's SO FAR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Unicorn Darts ??    The Best Unicorn Darts ??  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Unicorn Darts ??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2