We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagescongrats to barney LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

congrats to barney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rotty

Rotty

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:40 am

welldone barney great game unlucky MVG pulled up short
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:49 am

A great match and congrats to RVB and to MVG !!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 am

I missed the bloody thing.

I was going to go to work today but decided to take 1 last day off so I could watch the game.

Not a happy dart fan. lol
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:53 am

i could watch it but couldnt get chat to open

There was an error connecting to the chat server, please try again later (bugger)
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 am

At least you got to see the game. lol
Back to top Go down
Nucky

Nucky

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 am

WAY TO GO BARNEY!!!!!!

WHAT A GREAT MATCH!!!!!

good job good job good job
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Robert+Drinovz&
Rotty

Rotty

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:02 am

jimbo jd has videos of match i think you can still see it mate and i think on you tube
Back to top Go down

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:03 am

Jimbo21 wrote:

I was going to go to work today but decided to take 1 last day off so I could watch the game.

Uploading to Youtube now....

Or you can watch it on the Ustream channel.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:16 am

Didn't see it but I am made up for Barney, lets hope this pushes him back to his best, if so we are certainly in for some exciting darts next month!

Nothing against MvG, he has had a great year and will no doubt one day be crowned Champion of the World - he is an awesome player when in the zone.

Well done to Barney http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 am

Back to top Go down

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:40 am

well in barney
Back to top Go down
coolhandfluke

coolhandfluke

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 am

well done barney.

ps. you think he win a tournement sooner without all the tweeking ect .

noticed he gone back to standard flights again. all is great games was with standard flights on utube. pause for thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 am

Even Taylor struggled when he swapped and changed (hence phase 6 and phase 7) - hopefully Barney has taken note as he is certainly one of the greatest of all time. http://i111.photobuc

There's a subtle difference between evolving and tweaking - Taylor evolved from P1-P5, P6 and P7 could be seen as 'tweaking' as he was unplayable for a long period using his current P5's.

Hopefully Barney has gone back to the set-up that brought him most success and if he can keep his head right then maybe, just maybe we can see the old Barney again grip hiding
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:21 am

Winmau wrote:
Jimbo21 wrote:

Uploading to Youtube now....

Or you can watch it on the Ustream channel.

Cheers Rotty and JD. Will go have a look.
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:33 am

so happy for barney have been a barney fan since i was a kid and wasnt sure if he would win another big event but he has and now the worlds is looking nice for barney santa
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:29 pm

So very glad Barney won that, MVG played well too and almost came back to cause an upset after Barneys charge. Think it would have ruined Barney had he lost after leading throughout, but so happy that he won I hope it has boosted his confidence in his ability and we see he continue to perform as we know he should happy dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
the_cutter

the_cutter

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:33 pm

congrats to barney!
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 am

It was only a few weeks ago when I said Raymond Van Head Shaker would never win anything worth a damn again. I have to say I am delighted to be wrong. Barney was brilliant this week and hopefully this will be the jump start that he needs to get back to his best.

Up the Barney Army happy dude
Back to top Go down
Chalk Is Cheap

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:05 am

The man has the stuff of champions when he gets out of his own way.

And for MvG... what a last leg! What a game! It was down to one dart and Barney threw it first. Instant classic.

I don't like Mikey's attitude much but wow can he toss the tungsten. Definitely world champion some day if he can get his ego under control.

But this year I hope Barney takes the world again. He's on form to do it, and when he's on form he can beat anybody and everybody.

Well played RvB.
Back to top Go down
aboji

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 am

A pleasure to watch RvB yesterday. Seemed very confident and definitely in a rhythm. Even when MvG pressed him, he remained strong and focused - none of the bad body language we have see in recent years.

Well done - hope this form continues for the near and long-term future!

....and thanks, guys, for the great chat over the weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

congrats to barney Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats to barney   congrats to barney Empty

Back to top Go down

congrats to barney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-