We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesNew darts out 2013 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

New darts out 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

New darts out 2013 Empty
PostSubject: New darts out 2013   New darts out 2013 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:29 pm

thought i would start a thread about some of the 2013 darts on the market . if anyone wants to add a little review that would be great
some of the darts out are

kim huybrects
kevin painter
barney phase 3
dave chisnalls
unicorn youth players darts
gary anderson
joe cullen

im sure theres more be good to hear your views
Back to top Go down

New darts out 2013 Empty
PostSubject: barney phase 3    New darts out 2013 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 pm

well thought id start barney phase 3s

unicorn raymond van barneveld phase 3 25g 95% tungsten

looks: they look great very nice dart they have a saw grip and it looks great ( bit less than shark grip ) 10/10

feel: they feel great lots of grip in my opinion the grip is a bit less grippy than shark grip
but i get superb control with them 9/10

how long will they last : this is a tricky one as i didnt want to have to buy a new set every month because
of the saw grip wearing but after a good few hours with other than a few dinks and scrapes they are holding up superb
better than any other shark/razzor grip ive used before maybe thats because of the 95% tungsten in them ? 9/10

what you get : they come with a loverly leather case flights , stems , weight guarnetee card 10/10

price : i got mine from double top darts for 32.99 pounds very good price imo 10/10 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

overall very happy with these darts 10/10

s
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

New darts out 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New darts out 2013   New darts out 2013 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:43 pm

+1 from me lion. Look like nice darts, hope they hold up well for ya
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

New darts out 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New darts out 2013   New darts out 2013 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Can't do proper reviews as I'm supposed to be working, but the Huybrecht's and Chisnall's are both nice sets. Unicorn have also released a new set for Steffi Luck in their Global range - again another nice set of arrows.

Another set Unicorn are releasing are the Jamie Caven gold's, and there are some for the T80 and T90 ranges. Also the Sigma Pro Carbons.

You may as well add the other Target ones to the list:
- Carrera's to the list as well as they are out in a couple of weeks - I believe Darren will be reviewing these when he gets them (I think they are ugly so I won't lol).
- Adrian Lewis stone grips - wouldn't mind a set of these, but not sure about £45 a set

New Harrow's:
- Fire - another nice set of arrows
- Diva Dark - look nice but can't see me buying these

There's probably a few more in the pipeline as well - Winmau haven't released anything yet with new Manley, George and Waites darts to come out as examples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New darts out 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New darts out 2013   New darts out 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

New darts out 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat :: Equipment Chat-