We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imageswhat have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

what have you ordered/won today ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
spat66

spat66

what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:57 am

Nosssweat wrote:
Ordered the golden kongs and stocked up on flights and stems

Hopefully the darts I have on ebay should cover this purchase lol

I got some gold kongs I would like to swap - along with a couple other sets. Just haven't put them on here yet
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:49 am

Should have asked on here first lol, oh well
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 am

what you got up on ebay mate ?
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:16 am

jamie373 wrote:
what you got up on ebay mate ?

24g Justin Pipe Customs (bought from lion on here)
25g Barney Phase 2
24g Red Dragon Jamie Lewis 'Rasta'

And a few bits and bobs that I don't use that I need to get rid of to make space.

Thinking about chucking my Lewis darts on there at the minute aswell but I will see
Back to top Go down
shafted

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 pm

as its my birthday Saturday, my wife has been good to me, gonna start trying to practice again,
an she thinks it'll be good for me as she knows how much I used to get out of the game. so she has got me these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120779519121?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

everybody better stay in a different room than me on Saturday, I dont think I'll be digging my champions choice board out of the garage just yet Lol

and last but not least, for my collection these, pre war, once cleaned, up changed to the set of canes, and photographed properly in there original case it will look like a different set of darts, got em cheap really as thes are a lot rarer than the later boxed unicorn ones, if he'd cleaned them up displayed them properly and took decent photo's including the hallmarks etc, he would have got more for them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/solid-silver-news-of-the-world-prize-darts-collectables-/380518511587?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=W8QhQ0iaJkxJ2KyYn2wgP9kiQHg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:34 pm

wish you all the best mate and hope everything goes well for you.
Back to top Go down
Stuart180

Stuart180

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:49 pm

shafted wrote:
as its my birthday Saturday, my wife has been good to me, gonna start trying to practice again,
an she thinks it'll be good for me as she knows how much I used to get out of the game. so she has got me these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120779519121?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

everybody better stay in a different room than me on Saturday, I dont think I'll be digging my champions choice board out of the garage just yet Lol

and last but not least, for my collection these, pre war, once cleaned, up changed to the set of canes, and photographed properly in there original case it will look like a different set of darts, got em cheap really as thes are a lot rarer than the later boxed unicorn ones, if he'd cleaned them up displayed them properly and took decent photo's including the hallmarks etc, he would have got more for them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/solid-silver-news-of-the-world-prize-darts-collectables-/380518511587?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=W8QhQ0iaJkxJ2KyYn2wgP9kiQHg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Ah ! so your you cheeky bar stool that out bid me with about 1 second to go !! lol
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shafted

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Thanks for the encouragement Jamie, and sorry Stuart, someone, did the same thing to me on the 86 area finalist medal, wasnt you by any chance Lol
Back to top Go down
Stuart180

Stuart180

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:56 pm

shafted wrote:
Thanks for the encouragement Jamie, and sorry Stuart, someone, did the same thing to me on the 86 area finalist medal, wasnt you by any chance Lol

Embarassed yes!

Sorry bud, really liked the look of it to go with my programs and news of the world darts in my display, will post you up some pics (NOT to rub in!, just for your interest). It was a pretty unusual for me, as I've never seen one like it, I guess it's was cheaper for them to dish these out rather than the silver medals.

I was watching the two medals also (Red and a blue), I did make the guy an offer on them which he declined (they ended up going for less than I offered him), I think there was a couple of weird bids going on them from all over the place (someone seemed to have bid £2000+ and then removed their bid ...)

Some strange goings on with Ebay and darts at the moment, people are massively outbidding people and then not paying or removing their bids after a week of being the highest bidder.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:01 pm

LOL I saw you win those Neil, I was going to bid but bought too much lately, and I saw that medal too, was going to have a bid on that but changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:20 am

Just orderd these from pure darts along with 5 sets of target rino flights and a couple of sets of storms. onlt $4.59au postage.
$42.xx all up. WOW!!!!

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:05 am

flights, shafts and pigeon rings from puredarts.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:03 pm

20 sets of trulon rev-grip stems to my team captain Smile He loves them, but havent been able to find them in a couple of years.

He didnt remember the name, but I looked them up and thought of giving him them as a early christmas present Smile Smile

And it was just 13 quids with postage Smile
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:21 am

Have just had my name picked on the Target take your pick competition on Facebook. They will be calling me tomorrow to do the draw and I have a chance of winning darts goodies or PDC world championship tickets!!
Back to top Go down
Nucky

Nucky

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:12 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Robert+Drinovz&
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:15 am

Those snipers are nice - I had a set and gave them to a hot blonde gal! Couldn't help it
Back to top Go down
Nucky

Nucky

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:26 am

Got any photos? lol on floor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Robert+Drinovz&
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 am

got some l-style flights and stems on the way
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:13 am

DIRTY G wrote:
Just orderd these from pure darts along with 5 sets of target rino flights and a couple of sets of storms. onlt $4.59au postage.
$42.xx all up. WOW!!!!

Ive had those mate and they are a 10 outta 10 dart IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 am

2. A set of Elven copper tungsten soft tip darts

3, Titanium conversion points

I've been busy this morning. happy dude
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 am

Not ordered anything today, but ordered some 21g Target Lewis Zirconium on Monday. Have been using my gold Kongs recently and have been happy with them. however, in my match last week, my hands got quite sweaty and I found the grip a bit difficult, so decided to switch to the Lewis darts. Can't wait for postie to bring them!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:52 am

WOW!!!! Just got an email from Edward. Custom darts are already in the mail. Shocked

Amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 am

Email? I thought he only dealt by snail mail and phone?

how fast is that though? would like to see a vid of him making some Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:38 am

getagrip wrote:
Email? I thought he only dealt by snail mail and phone?

how fast is that though? would like to see a vid of him making some Very Happy

Looks like he's stepped his game up with email.

Have to run the vid in slo-mo to see it. He's fast.
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 am

Van gerwens :DDDD
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:40 am

New Blade4 on the way! Thought about an Eclipse Pro and the Alien but had to get another Blade4! Talked to Elven about having some darts made too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

spat66 wrote:
New Blade4 on the way! Thought about an Eclipse Pro and the Alien but had to get another Blade4! Talked to Elven about having some darts made too

What did he say about the thin ones???
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 pm

We just talked through email but he wants me to call him after Christmas. I've also been in contact with sinister darts and crabbyscustomdarts. I've seen some of crabbys and they were nice and not too expensive. I'm going to get a cost from each of them- might just need to get three sets of customs! Lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:52 pm

how dis you pay for your customs JD is he using Paypal now?

Also whats his email, I might send him my design and see if he can make them for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what have you ordered/won today ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next