We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesL-Style Flights  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

L-Style Flights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

L-Style Flights  Empty
PostSubject: L-Style Flights    L-Style Flights  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:17 am

Are the L-Style flights anygood ?? and do you need a certain stem with them ??
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

L-Style Flights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-Style Flights    L-Style Flights  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:33 am

I use the champagne L-Style flights. I really like them, and you can use any nylon shaft for them. The champagne flights eliminates robin hooding. There was some tearing issues before with them like the cosmos but L-Style has done alot to improve that. They fortified the flights in the areas prone to tear, mainly the lead end wich goes in the shaft. I have been using a set of astra shaped ones for at least 3 months now and they have held up great! They have also added little protectors on their L shafts and Laro shafts that work great. If you look close at a pic you can see them. I like the cosmo flights but L-Style are much better and last longer. They done alot of work in the last year to improve them. I'm sold on them!
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

L-Style Flights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-Style Flights    L-Style Flights  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:37 am

Hey Lion,

I have used L-Style flights and Cosmos etc... They come in FLIGHT-L ORIGINAL and CHAMPAGNE FLIGHT. They are molded and weigh about the same as a 100 micron fold-able flight.

They have to be used with a nylon shaft ( I like Laro's) and to get the most out of the CHAMPAGNE FLIGHT, you should use them with L-SHAFT's:

http://www.vegadarts.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=48_155

I have never had much luck with any molded flights as I tend to chip, tear and shred them pretty quickly. I have also found that due to them being molded carrying spares is cumbersome as they take up a lot of room. They do make handy carrying cases to deal with this though.

I recently went back to R4X fold-able flights punched and use them on Laro shafts.
Back to top Go down

L-Style Flights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-Style Flights    L-Style Flights  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:11 am

cheers guys i am going to try a set
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

L-Style Flights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-Style Flights    L-Style Flights  EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:45 pm

yea same here. good info thax. I love this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L-Style Flights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-Style Flights    L-Style Flights  Empty

Back to top Go down

L-Style Flights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1