We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesanyone tried these? turbo-flights LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

anyone tried these? turbo-flights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie373

jamie373

anyone tried these? turbo-flights Empty
PostSubject: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:00 am

been looking through some european darts stores today and found these . they are expensive though. not sure ,but it looks tome as they push on like cosmos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 am

They look similar to the Dynastar spin shafts which are very good, I have a few of the Dynastar ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
tutb62

tutb62

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:23 am

grip has the site been down mate ive been tryin to get on for the past 2 hrs and just gettin on whats happening abt the dart nutz flights mate ??????????????
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 am

yeah think it was down, thought it was just me though?
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:28 am

no mate ive tried for 2 hrs to get on lol have you heard owt abt the new flights yet mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 am

not yet still waiting
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:30 am

ok mate cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:22 am

Yes they are deffo DYNASTAR and they work great till you get one bounce out and it bends lol!
but hey if you can afford them then what the hell.
They spin like they are on bearings and the flights are as durable as truck.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:14 am

aye it bit expensive if the bend on hitting the floor , especially as most of my darts hit the floor anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
m1ghty

m1ghty

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:25 am

never have seen these before, interesting design. they look super light, would that throw off the balance of the dart?
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 am

you would be suprised at how many variations they have of these.
aluminium, nylon, straight wire. they also have tops that fit standard flights.
as I said before they spin like they are on bearings. They even spin when another dart lands near but dosent touch due to air movement. And the flights last forever (with tridents or storms).
Its just a shame they bend so easy but you can straitn them with a little patience.

Here is A-Z's range
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 am

Yea DYNASTAR's have been around for a long time. I've tried a set and as Dirty G said, the do tend to bend when they hit the floor a few times.

I did not have as much luck with long flight life. There was another type of spinner shaft that I tried in the 90's as well I think DMI made those. I guess me and any type of molded flights are not destined to stay together.

Jamie if you see something that you like give it a go! That is part of the fun of this sport. I will not break you if you try a new product here and there.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:46 am

Been tempted to order these a few times before, they certainly look interesting.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone tried these? turbo-flights   anyone tried these? turbo-flights Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone tried these? turbo-flights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1