We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesJeff Smith darts and flights LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Jeff Smith darts and flights

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

Jeff Smith darts and flights Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:09 am

I got this pic from twitter - don't know when they are coming out but here is a pic of Jeff Smith's darts and flights from Cosmo. The darts look really cool - but I want those flights lol. I believe they will be coming out in Standard and Shape shapes, but they would also look awesome on Rocket Insides:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Very smart!

I seen his flights on twitter and I made a comment about them but he never replied, I wonder if the players tend to ignore people who dont have a name on their account, maybe they think I'm spamming them or something?

Many times I have asked Lowe and Mason something and they never replied which was disappointing, also asked Ste Bunting something and no reply, the only ones who replied so far were Justin Pipe, Mark Dudbridge, Devon Petersen, Joe Cullen and someone else who I forget.

Find it annoying when they dont bother to answer you back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Very nice darts and stems/ flights, they look like a cracking set up.

I have found some players are much more approachable than others, Wayne Jones, Steve Beaton, Justin Pipe and even Anastasia are some of the players that are happy to have a chat with fans however like Grip says some don't seem to want to bother, I have also asked Ste Bunting something a while back and was completely ignored.

Each to their own I guess.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm

I've had replies from a few players but yes, it is annoying when you ask something and they seem to ignore you.

Chris Mason always seems to reply, so maybe he just missed the tweets (I think he does get quite a few lol), and John Lowe also replied to a couple of questions I've asked him. Jeff Smith also responded when I made a comment about the above arrows.

Others that have time for the fans include Michael and Andy Smith, James Hubbard, Bobby George, Kevin Painter and a couple of others, along with the guys you mention.

I've got a few favourite players, but if I see them responding to either myself or other fans then I tend to want them to do well as well. If they ignore me then I want them to lose lol.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Yeah I guess it is a case of they can't please everyone, after all I doubt if I was pro I would have time to reply to all comments, but naturally its easy to feel miffed because it feels like they are ignoring you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:36 am

Jeff just doesn't like you Grip.

Oh yeah, BUMP.....

cry laugh
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Have a set of these coming next week along with others!!! hammer time
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
eplea

eplea

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:48 pm

I like'm. Jeff is a top bloke. I've chatted to him extensively on Facebook an drilled him with questions about set-up and practice tips as well.
I'm sure it helped I'm originally from the same area in Canada but I don't get the feeling he's the type to snub ya. I might have to get the folks back home to pick me
up a set....odd that I live in as big a city as Melbourne Australia yet I'm gonna have to get someone from quispamsis NB to buy me a set of darts. Haha
Back to top Go down
davidsproull

davidsproull

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:35 am

mc1958 wrote:
I got this pic from twitter - don't know when they are coming out but here is a pic of Jeff Smith's darts and flights from Cosmo. The darts look really cool - but I want those flights lol. I believe they will be coming out in Standard and Shape shapes, but they would also look awesome on Rocket Insides:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Both my wife and I have Jeff Smith flights as they do look quite awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Smith darts and flights   Jeff Smith darts and flights Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Smith darts and flights

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1