We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:20 am

Well I have:

23g Target Lewis Zirconium Stone (Match darts)
23g Target Lewis Silica
23g Target Lewis Silica (BNIB)
23g Unicorn Lewis Gold
23g Unicorn Lewis Natural

22g Bottelsen Hammerhead Original
26g Bottelsen Great White

22g B&W Beaton
22g Red Dragon Beaton (Match used + Signed)

23g Masterdart Klaasen Gold (BNIB)
21g Masterdart Klaasen natural

25g Harrows Bristow Crafty Cockney (Red Rings Smile)

25g Unicorn van Barneveld World Champion Gold (FOR SALE)

Used to have 30+ sets but sold a few recently, didnt realise I still had 13 sets left.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:00 pm

I own 3 sets of soft tip darts and about 4 sets of steel tip darts. This is pretty much every set of darts I have ever owned in 20 odd years of playing darts.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Did how....lolave 23 sets.....down to 6-7 n
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 pm

30 including the 5 sets on the way. Crazy Grip
Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Best part of 200 sets. It goes down a set every month though ... mind you having said that I still get sent the occasional set here and there so who knows..... Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:24 pm

2 sets Sad
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Neil Birkin wrote:
Best part of 200 sets. It goes down a set every month though ... mind you having said that I still get sent the occasional set here and there so who knows..... Shocked
affraid WOW Neil Birkin the bear from double16 with the squeeky floor board.
I love your reviews must have see them all. They rock.
Neil are the Purist's that you compare all other darts too your game darts?

P.S. you cant use 200 darts!!! maybe you need to get rid of a set of 26g 50+mm strait barrel with lots of grip at the balance point.
HEY YOU COULD GIVE THEM TO ME
PLEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down
benfitz

benfitz

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 pm

5 sets
Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 pm

DIRTY G wrote:
Neil Birkin wrote:

P.S. you cant use 200 darts!!! maybe you need to get rid of a set of 26g 50+mm strait barrel with lots of grip at the balance point.

Lol mate. I compare all straight barrel type darts to purists because a/ they were my original 'level 4' grip example and b/ because at the time I started doing the reviews I needed a dart that people would recognise to do the comparison with - and at that time, the phase 2 purist was the dart that loads of people were buying.

I used to throw purists but I initially designed the bears as a replacement and I now throw 24g Elites.

As for all the darts, I give a set away every month to whoever has the most points on my site.....
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Neil Birkin wrote:
DIRTY G wrote:
Neil Birkin wrote:

Lol mate. I compare all straight barrel type darts to purists because a/ they were my original 'level 4' grip example and b/ because at the time I started doing the reviews I needed a dart that people would recognise to do the comparison with - and at that time, the phase 2 purist was the dart that loads of people were buying.

I used to throw purists but I initially designed the bears as a replacement and I now throw 24g Elites.

As for all the darts, I give a set away every month to whoever has the most points on my site.....
AHH I see. better go sign up then.

Seen the elites awhile ago they are my kind of specs. Love the modification's from the purist (no ugly steps front and back) If you made them in a 26g with center grip It would be my bart of choice. LONG BARRELL AND SKINNY.

CARERA review top notch happy dude

Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:07 am

Interesting...... You are not the first person by any means that has said they would like a full length Elite grip in 26g - I will have to pass the message on.
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:14 am

Neil Birkin wrote:
Interesting...... You are not the first person by any means that has said they would like a full length Elite grip in 26g - I will have to pass the message on.

Any chance you could ask for full length Elite grip in 24g's as well? Laughing
HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 1290864234
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 am

The Rage wrote:
Neil Birkin wrote:

Any chance you could ask for full length Elite grip in 24g's as well? Laughing
HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 1290864234
O OH
I think the bear is going to be busy

Better hold off on those target sports extreem's then
p.s. could ya keep the skinny and add to the length Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:18 am

I currently own 12 sets and can't say that any of them are "the" set!! By the way, I know I am supposed to post this in the buy/sell section but I am open to offers on any of these:

https://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/canuckdartnut/

It would be scary for me to add up the number of sets I have owned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN   HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW MANY SETS OF DARTS DO YOU OWN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2