We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Cosmo Fit Flights - Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 pm

My suggestion is to get as close as possible to your current setup. If you currently use short stems with kite flights then go for short Cosmo's (18mm) with kite flights.

Darts Corner have a comparison guide on their Cosmo stem pages so you can choose the correct length Cosmo - here's one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Another thing I would suggest is don't go overboard and buy loads of stems and flights as they have the marmite factor about them - some people like me love them but others hate them. If you only buy a couple of sets of stems and a couple of sets of flights you should be able to tell whether they are for you or not.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 pm

m1ghty wrote:
Fantastic review. Was wondering of these were worth and now I have to have to give them a try. Any suggestions on stem lengths? So many.

Thanks m1ghty, Mike is right, you should try and match the length you already use. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:04 pm

I was able to do that. I bought 1 set of stems and a double pack of flights. I thought that would give me enough to test them out.

I have gone back to my old setup as the stems just didnt feel right. I think I need the standard shafts instead of the slims I have.
Back to top Go down
m1ghty

m1ghty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 am

I think I'll probably get some medium stems then. The Chizzys I was throwing had short stems and the darts I'm throwing now are like javelins. Since I don't particularly like either of them guess ill get some in the middle. And only buying a set or two makes perfect since. Thanks
Back to top Go down
adzeds

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:39 am

They are deffo the marmite product at the moment.

I am a big fan... From the moment the box landed with us from Japan I have loved them..

They have some news lines coming out soon and have announced that many of their early products are to be discontinued and replaced by better versions!

Back to top Go down
http://www.EliteDarts.com
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:57 am

David, the darts themselves are too expensive, but will you be getting any of the signature flights in? Or are you able to get any of these in

I've got quite a collection of Cosmo gear and there's a few signature flights that I'd like to add to the collection - ie the Shape versions of the new John Part, Justin Pipe, Robert Heckman and Jeff Smith flights and the new Royden Lam Kites. I wouldn't mind 3 or 4 sets of the Royden Lam's actually as I use the kite flights for matches lol.
Back to top Go down
adzeds

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 am

We will be stocking up on the Cosmo's next week!

Will make sure we have it all covered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EliteDarts.com
m1ghty

m1ghty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:06 am

adzeds wrote:

I am a big fan... From the moment the box landed with us from Japan I have loved them..

They have some news lines coming out soon and have announced that many of their early products are to be discontinued and replaced by better versions!

So should I wait until the new ones come out to buy some?
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 am

adzeds wrote:
We will be stocking up on the Cosmo's next week!

Will make sure we have it all covered.

Thats good to hear, a few more places selling them surely must mean the prices will drop a bit in the future.

I still like them a lot, but I also like these Trinidad Condor flights too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 pm

m1ghty wrote:
adzeds wrote:

So should I wait until the new ones come out to buy some?

I think the new products lines are more the containers/cases and new colours for the fit shaft gears (black and white) - unless they haven't put any other new products on their site yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 pm

getagrip wrote:
Yeah there mostly American though, Robert Heckman, Chris White and more.

The price increase is too much though.

All this takes me back to the 90's with the movable point stuff. Americans love gimmicks.

We played with movalble points while the rest of the world didn't.

So many mixed reviews out there on these things.

Looks like I'll have to try them myself and see what I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Flights - Review   Cosmo Fit Flights - Review - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmo Fit Flights - Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2