We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesAwesome Dart Software!!!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Awesome Dart Software!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Awesome Dart Software!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:26 am

I'm sure many of you already know about the N01 dart program.

I didn't. Just found out about it yesterday.

Very happy to of found it.

One of the very best programs I've ever seen as far as keeping track of stats.

There is also a separate cricket program which allows you to play a host of games.

Here are some screen shots of the actual games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For someone looking to improve their game to the highest levels, this is the way to go imo.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:28 am

No1's great, love it Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:41 am

Thefox180 wrote:
No1's great, love it Smile

Do you use the cricket version as well?
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:54 am

never used n01 but i do have the dartpro program and i really find it useful. Anybody have both that could give opinions on both and what they think is better and why??
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 am

Never played cricket jd, keep meaning to but it's not that big here so finding someone to play against is tough
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:04 am

I have known of it for some time and keep meaning to start using it but not got round to it yet.

Will soon I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 am

getagrip wrote:
I have known of it for some time and keep meaning to start using it but not got round to it yet.

Will soon I think. Very Happy

It's cool because it's not really a download either.

Just store it in a new folder and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 am

Nice might start using it soon I guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 am

n01 was made for PC but it can also be run on macs. i run n01 on my mac through a program called winebottler and it works great, if anybody needs any help with setting it up on their mac let me know.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 pm

I've used it for a while now to play about 15-20 minutes of 501 games in practises - I don't use it all the time and I don't keep a track of my scores though, just a rough idea of my averages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 am

I downloaded the cricket version or this software.

Allows for more games to be played.

Cricket on level 4 is tough!!!!!!

http://www.nakka.com/soft/nscore/index_eng.html
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm

n01 has to be the best tool I have used both for fun and for serious practice.
I have just installed the cricket version to have a play with that as my soft tip board does not have the any bull = 50.

I have been using n01 for close to 4 years now.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Nice one Jimbo, so really good software out there for helping darts practice.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Geta, if you are interested in your stats for your practice, then this program is for you. The version I have has 12 levels to pick from when you play against the computer. I hover between lvl 7 and 8. Level 7 goes out in 22 darts on average and lvl 8 is 20 darts.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Just wish they would come out with it for android already!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Jimbo21 wrote:
Geta, if you are interested in your stats for your practice, then this program is for you. The version I have has 12 levels to pick from when you play against the computer. I hover between lvl 7 and 8. Level 7 goes out in 22 darts on average and lvl 8 is 20 darts.

Think I will give it try, sounds like it could be useful for me, will be having a board in the loft soon next to my pc so will be handy!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:08 pm

hamo wrote:
never used n01 but i do have the dartpro program and i really find it useful. Anybody have both that could give opinions on both and what they think is better and why??

Ive just downloaded dartpro and will give it a try later in the week and see how it compares with n01.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 am

can someone please post updated link of n01 please?
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 am

Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:21 am

just download these so i thought i'd bump for the new members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stuart180

Stuart180

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 am

I use it all the time, great bit of software
Back to top Go down
Stuart180

Stuart180

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Not sure if anyone else finds this, but level 5 seems to be the most random out of the lot (as in, it will throw anywhere between a 15 dart leg to a 40 dart leg), makes the best opponent on there IMO.

After reading this thread I had a quick throw -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very happy with a 76+ average.

Played 35 legs yesterday and hit 39 x tons and 13 x 140's, 1x 180 and back to back 15 dart legs.
Missed far too many doubles though, ended up averaging 64 (which isn't too bad, should really have have been over 70 with the missed doubles!)

That's the great thing about this game, it really highlights the area of your game you need to work on.

Back to top Go down
Hoggy

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi all, I have just downloaded the n01 app for my iphone and it is great! Th one question I do have is:

If you go bust in 1 dart, is it possible for you to enter this, or do you just say you scored 0 and it will assume you took 3 darts for this score? This will of course negatively affect your average slightly

Cheers
Sam
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:21 pm

doesnt the bust count as three darts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Hoggy wrote:
Hi all, I have just downloaded the n01 app for my iphone and it is great! Th one question I do have is:

If you go bust in 1 dart, is it possible for you to enter this, or do you just say you scored 0 and it will assume you took 3 darts for this score? This will of course negatively affect your average slightly

Cheers
Sam

If you bust you enter a zero and it counts as one full turn, 3 darts.

The key to a higher average is to NOT bust. Easier said than done though.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 am

In my leagues, if you bust in 1 dart, it is recorded as 1 dart not 3.

What I do with n01 is keep a count of the extra darts that it owes me and I will take them back over the next few legs I win.

So if it owes me 1 dart, if my next peg is in 3 darts, I tell it that I pegged in 2.
Back to top Go down
Hoggy

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:50 am

My league is the same Jimbo, obviously going bust isn't ideal but I would like a way of matching the league averages with my average on n01. I like you work around sugestion Jimbo
Back to top Go down
Smiling Assassin

Smiling Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:48 am

The N01 and Nscore are great programs.
Really does show how your playing, and what are your weak areas.
Like how you can pick all the stats you want in N01.
Also enjoy the cricket on Nscore and will try the other games on Nscore soon as like half it.
Great free item.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:19 am

I think my No1 is broke, I normally play level 5 or 6 but they are averaging in the mid to high 70's. I moved down to level 4 and it averaged 68 over 14 legs affraid When I first downloaded it level 4 was rarely over 50. Damn thing just hates me and enjoys whooping my ass. No

Last edited by Bigshow on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murphy180

Murphy180

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:32 am

Same as me mate Laughing

I do love a good kicking from n01 Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/jamesmurphy1888
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Dart Software!!!!   Awesome Dart Software!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Dart Software!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1