We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way Empty
PostSubject: Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way   Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 am

Fit Flight AIR Super Kite and W-Shape of new colors will be released!

We would like to express our thanks for your loyal patronage.
Cosmo Darts is pleased to announce the release of new products.

"Fit Flight AIR Super Kite and W-Shape" of new colors will be released this time.

Adding to existing 4 colors, Pink, Blue, Red, Purple, D-blue, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Green are added, and now available in 13 colors!

The release date is July 17th, 2012 and we will start shipping them out on the same date according to our shipping schedule.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No doubt Scott and AAA Plus Trains will have these on their site shortly.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way   Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 am

Nice!

I would still like someone to offer some scientific stats on whether the shape of a flight effects how it flies or if it is just the surface area. Maybe shape has a small effect, I dont know, its such a short distance to travel I just cant see what the shape will do other than maybe lengthen or shorten the overall length of the whole dart?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way   Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 am

I have always used standards but now trying Pears and mini standards. My darts fly and land the same. What I do find different is I can group closer and can see more of the treble when other dart is in treble.

Long time ago used kites, still flew and landed the same for me.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way   Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:15 pm

I think the shape has something to do with it tbh. I mean a kite or pear shaped flight is obviously more stream lined than a standard, allowing the dart to travel faster. I can't use pears, dart always land flight down for me. Its either standards or kites for me.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way   Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Mine just land the same no-matter what I throw tbh and I think thats a good thing for me really. Dart lands flight up 90% of time and other 10% straight on. a very, very rare flight down.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way   Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 pm

I tried a few shapes and I noticed there was a difference in the pears, they dropped in flight more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way   Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmo Super Kite and W-Shape new colours on the way

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1