We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWork getting innthemway of my darts LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Work getting innthemway of my darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

Work getting innthemway of my darts Empty
PostSubject: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:12 am

I wonder how many others on here suffer from having to do a day job? My darts would be much better if I didn't have to work. example I generally start work about 8am (I'm the boss so I can generally choose when I start) but that means up around 6 walk the dog...feed the chickens and a gets kids sorted before a drive to work. 11hours later I'm back home......then chat with wife and kids and out for dats which for me is another 30 minute drive generally.......by this time I am jiggered......tired and not the freshest for darts. Any thoughts from others in a similar situation??? Obviously I like and enjoy work.....but darts is my passion
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 am

ya I feel ya pain. thats a long day Andy
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:21 am

ya, im 7-5 pm with a 30 minute drive each way. the last hour of work all i think about is my practice routine when i get home. It is tiring though
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:27 am

Yep too true lads........we play league arts on a Friday...so by then I am fatigued.....but the same for others too I guess. I'm lucky in that I am inside.....many of the players in Shetland are fishermen or work outside in all weathers....must be though on them too. Nothing else for it, 'cos you gotta earn some cash don't you?
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:40 am

Are league night is thursday and usually don't get home till 0230 and have to wake up at 0530. So friday at work is a nightmare

Last edited by USMC80 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 am

Guess I'm lucky in that I finish work at 5.30 and if I haven't got a match then I walk through my door at approx 6.30. Grab something to eat and I get at least an hour's practise in.
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:11 am

Bovrilheid .. Its time tae say bye bye tae yer Job noo .. as a wuid Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:18 am

3xBullseyesMe wrote:

nah I love my job....just get a bit frustrated at times
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:21 am

Bovrilheid wrote:
3xBullseyesMe wrote:

nah I love my job....just get a bit frustrated at times

Id git awe uptight if offered a job ..meantime plenty Darts practice fir me so am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:50 am

Cheers man.....I generally love ma job...ah couldnae dae nothing other dan play darts....I'd get awfi bored. Du could cam tae Shetland and play in a few o' da comps here.....I'd be blyde tae meet dee
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 am

Bovrilheid a wuid niver gan tae the shetlands as whats theyre apart fae

sheep and donkeys and really in the middle of nowhere ;)

so am more than happy being in the Central belt laddie in Jocky Wilson land

It's where Darts in Scotland were 1st put on the Map Smile

Ps have a nice day at work though as you are enjoying such <--- Aye richt Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:19 am

Originally from central belt but a far better place than fife.....falkirk Very Happy

take care mate
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 am

Bovrilheid wrote:
Originally from central belt but a far better place than fife.....falkirk Very Happy

take care mate

Falkirk is a dive and a tAke it thats why ye left Falkirk but again if sheeps yer thing then so be it lad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work getting innthemway of my darts   Work getting innthemway of my darts Empty

Back to top Go down

Work getting innthemway of my darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1