We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTed Hankey has switched to the PDC LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC Empty
PostSubject: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:01 am

Big shock - not lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/darts/16562493.stm

Wonder who will be next - O'Shea hopefully, but don't think he will move
Back to top Go down
!!!ANIMAL!!!

!!!ANIMAL!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:18 am

AWESOME!!!!!
he will show some player his force,im sure!!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 am

Well I didn't see that coming ;) Smile

Naw it was inevitable, he will make more money now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 am

Well personally i think his attitude needs a little work !! When somebody sees where his dummy lands may i ask they kindly return it .
The pdc crowds have been a bit more lively than the bdo crowds , Not at all sure how hes going to cope with that .
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 am

I think that will be part of the appeal, watching him agitate the crowd, although knowing him he will just walk off!
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:37 am

Would like to see Waites and Winstanley follow suit, think both of them could make it in the PDC
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:43 am

Goofy wrote:
Would like to see Waites and Winstanley follow suit, think both of them could make it in the PDC

I would agree with that, like waites a lot.
Back to top Go down
mickyc

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 am

i reckon he'll do well he needs to play better players to raise his game, tony oshea next i hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:37 am

Or we can say what about the young Dutch guy/s and the guy whom won v O'Shea

in the Embassy final just recently Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:42 am

Rather see harms and kist than oshea or hankey.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:54 am

Yeah me too ! Sometimes wonder if all his bells are ringing to be honest , He agitates the crowd then gets wound up buy there response , Dont make much sense really does it ??? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:13 am

Sometimes I just wanna strangle him thru the TV :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 am

Few of them bats loose in his belfry maybe lol!
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:56 am

O'Shea is ok but cant be done with hankey ..
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:27 am

in the famous words of a friend of ours ,

i like ted
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 pm

By all accounts Hankey is a real nice bloke off stage - he comes across as an ok geezer in his interviews as well. Here is his interview confirming his departure from the BDO

As for the other three semi finalists, it looks like they are all staying with the BDO for now. O'Shea apparently won't move as he loves playing for England too much, Harms and Kist will no doubt move in the next couple of years, and Waites won't move for reasons unknown.

It looks like Winstanley will be moving as well though as he is at Q School for the next few days - it would be a huge shock if he didn't get a tour card from there.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 am

Good interview, yeah I agree he seems ok off the stage. He is doing the right thing going to the PDC as I'm sure he will earn more and the fans will love to see him, maybe for the wrong reasons but he is stuck with that now!
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:16 am

Its a stupid situation when theres 2 seperate organisations as arguements shall always prevail

as to what Champion from each organisation is the best Smile

A preferred it yrs back as was much better when we had the BDO only and we knew then whom was the Champ

as really we cant have 2 Champions Laughing

Though majority would vote for the PDC Champ as best over the BDO Champ we know

but Hearns has to get his greedy nose into everything Snooker Boxing and Darts now been for a while

Would be better if the BDO whom were the very 1st were the only Organisation but with more TV coverage

and i mean only BBC tv coverage as it used to be yrs back but with more tournaments on tv
say once every 3 mths or so whereas yrs back was basically the Embassy in January

As for onlt terrestrial tv thats because many old people like watching Darts also and many cant afford
Sky and what have we and after all Darts is an ordinary working mans game at the end of the day
which many enjoy playing as well as watching the game ..
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:25 am

mc1958 wrote:
By all accounts Hankey is a real nice bloke off stage - he comes across as an ok geezer in his interviews as well. Here is his interview confirming his departure from the BDO

Whats the word "geezer" ? is that English or what ?
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:48 am

3xBullseyesMe wrote:
mc1958 wrote:

Whats the word "geezer" ? is that English or what ?

I'm from the east end of London - a geezer is just another term for a man or bloke.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Can't stand Ted....think he is an Idiot.....looking at the Camera after every shot ! His Attitude sucks and I was glad to see him loose ! O'shea should go to PDC!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC   Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC Empty

Back to top Go down

Ted Hankey has switched to the PDC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1