We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHow did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lefty544

Lefty544

How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:53 am

Glad to have you along Jimmy. If you love darts you are in the right place. I am enjoying the match myself tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:09 am

DrJimmy wrote:
Hello all! DrJimmy from Greenock, Scotland here. Love the Darts! I was just browsing darts and dart related products, and as always, went off in a tangent and somehow came across this site! And that's no bad thing! Enjoying the darts tonight. Hope yous are too :-)

welcome
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:17 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Shinpad

Shinpad

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:45 am

I decided I wanted to get myself a board and some darts early in the new year, and was googling what to buy and from where etc....
I found a dartboard stand that looked like what i was after and that lead me to the video review by Grip! Had a butchers round the site and thought there was a lot of useful information so signed up.

So far so good; decent people and some great darts players.

UK Flag
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:18 am

I'm glad you found us and I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the forum so far. There are definitely some great dart players on the site. You should give the weekly challenge a go sometime. It's a lot of fun to test yourself. Even if you decide to not post your results each week.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:36 am

DrJimmy wrote:
Hello all! DrJimmy from Greenock, Scotland here. Love the Darts! I was just browsing darts and dart related products, and as always, went off in a tangent and somehow came across this site! And that's no bad thing! Enjoying the darts tonight. Hope yous are too :-)

Hello and welcome aboard DrJimmy! welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
heinsmd

heinsmd

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:01 am

Was on sewa.com and was looking at Getagrip's dart collecton and clicked the link to here.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:58 am

Good one for da Gripster Dog says
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 am

Nice! good job
Back to top Go down
Jblugu

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:49 pm

I was looking for Pure Darts related forum, Google-ed it and found this site
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Jblugu wrote:
I was looking for Pure Darts related forum, Google-ed it and found this site

Glad you found us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?   How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you hear about Dartsnutz.com?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3