We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesRaymond Van Barneveld works out ? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? Empty
PostSubject: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:51 am

Holy Batman ! What the hell !
Barney says hes working out at the gym! Well I really wish him well but he needs a trainer and a nutritionist IMO cause his waist is HUGE ! I wish him well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Good luck to him - maybe he's taking a leaf out of Taylor's book and this is why he is starting to play well again
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Doesn't say what he is working out though LOL!

May be just working his throwing hand, coz his waist certainly dont look no slimmer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Taylor has told him that if he is fitter then he`ll be able to perform at the top level for longer. Its more of a placebo effect i think because whilst Taylor works out regularly he is still a fat tub, Barney is probably going to the gym but doing very little and in his head he believes he is fitter therefore his heads in a better place.

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Been serious for a minute, (unusual for me) I think he should work out properly for his own health sake. Diabetes is an awful thing to have and the exercise will help with that.

I think Taylor is looking thinner to be honest, he still has a belly but not as big as he used to be.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 pm

I think many younger people in general go to the gym these days, more so than when I was chasing the ladies, and looking at the young players coming through the ranks, the likes of Monk and Hubbard I would say they may use the Gym as a get away from the darts to clear the mind etc.

The younger players certainly look in better condition than the more established players like Lewis, Barney, Andy Smith etc - maybe with all the TV coverage they get the young lads care as much about their fitness as they do about their darts.

Who knows, but I would say with the way darts is evolving fitness may play as much a part of a players career as actual darting ability.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Its not a new thing really as Tom Barrett would run and keep fit and certainly was not overweight, also Bobby George was a fit guy in his early days. I do think a lot of it these days is more to the easy access to junk food, dont think there was as many fast food joints in the early 80's as there is now, but then the booze was more prevalent and still is away from the TV cameras, but in all there is no excuse for them not to keep fit!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:28 am

That reminds me, Steve Beaton regularly runs marathons and plays racket sports, he has a busy darts schedule these days and rarely misses a tournament yet he still finds time to keep fit so it is achievable.
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: big or biiger   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 am

he is big but years ago he was much bigger all over about 2003.
Back to top Go down
davidsproull

davidsproull

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 am

After a bit of time at the gym we'll be able to call him Raymond van Barnesvelt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:13 am

Very Happy Wishful thinking Dave, I just cant see him getting that thin though lol!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 am

His hair went really thin quite quickly, so who knows - how mean would Barney look with a Van Gerwin razor cut?
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:44 am

van gerwen is bald too
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:01 am

I watch sport all the time & I am still a fat f*@#er and who's this Jim I keep hearing about
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:03 am

Big Gun wrote:
I watch sport all the time & I am still a fat f*@#er and who's this Jim I keep hearing about

lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Big Gun wrote:

That would be me mate. lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Jim's Gym?
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 pm

So there's more than 1 Jim then? What about Salle? as in La Salle de Sports and she is Gym but only when he goes to France so when Salle comes home and goes to Jim's Gym we have Jim in Salle in Jims Gym and that's just rude but still gets you fit lol And just for those of you who dont want to do the translation Its Jim in the sports room of Jim's Gym. It tickled me lo but that's a whole new story
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Jimbo21 wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

That would be me mate. lol

Yep our members da best ! lol on floor
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:09 pm

confused I'm confused! Too many Jims and Gyms! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?   Raymond Van Barneveld works out ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Raymond Van Barneveld works out ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1