We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest images15g Steve Bunting Bullets LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

15g Steve Bunting Bullets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

15g Steve Bunting Bullets Empty
PostSubject: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Here are my latest purchase - 15g Steve Bunting Bullets from A180. I've been thinking about getting a set of these or the 14g Hankey's for a while to see what it was like to throw a light dart. I was on A180 the other day and saw these were cheap and they also came with a signed photo, so I thought why not lol. I threw with them for about an hour last night and hit a couple of lucky tons, but as they are so light I couldn't get any real consistency with them - I'm going to try again today but I think I have found a set I won't be able to christen properly lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Also, as well as being light, they are also about 10-15mm shorter than what I am used to at 37mm. The widest part is 6mm which is ok, and the grip on them is about level 1-2 I reckon.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:37 pm

I sold some of them on Ebay the other week, way too light for me!

The guy who made them originally, sells on Ebay too, he said he has made Ste a lighter set now in 13g!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm

They look nice but am with you, way to light for me and a level 1-2 grip on a light dart makes them probably still harder to control. Nice pics though mate.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 am

Great for a collection!!!! jedis fight
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:05 am

wanna see pics of those 13 grams
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:22 am

TrollTheLocalPatriot wrote:
wanna see pics of those 13 grams

Yes please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 am

Me likes!!!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 am

I have a friend who throws 7gm darts and he is very good. His big problem is finding flights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 am

I'll work on getting a pic of Stephen's darts.

Tried to make him a great offer on HIS darts as they are not in production.

Still working on him. Claims they are his ONLY set though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 am

getagrip wrote:
I sold some of them on Ebay the other week, way too light for me!

The guy who made them originally, sells on Ebay too, he said he has made Ste a lighter set now in 13g!

whats the name of the bloke who made these on ebay ??
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 am

malamute222 David Shacklady
Back to top Go down
Agent57

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 am

I got a set of these darts out of interest just too see what a really light dart feels like.

I must say that I have been very impressed with them. They fly nicely and feel good in your hand. There is really only just about enough room on the barrel for 2 fingers as it is a short barrel.

As mentioned previously they look like a dart with very little grip with just four very shallow rings cut near the front of the dart but in fact the darts themselves actually feel kind of tacky and grippy themselves, much more-so then other darts I have tried. Even darts that appear far more heavily gripped.

I am also enjoying throwing a light dart. They seem to rocket towrds the board with very little effor and have magnetic grouping on the whole. the one thing is that i sometime throw a flyer and with these it is a proper old flyer and goes much further astray than the darts I usually use.

I think these darts are only available from A180 and I got them delivered in my hand 24 hours after ordering them for under 20 quid so also great price and service.

Rating: 9/10

Managed to christen then day 1 too Smile

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 am

Great post Rick....always good to get a few different peoples opinions. I have never really thrown anything that light but I'm getting tempted into a light set just to satisfy my curiosity. Think I'll have to purchase a set of these or 14g Hankey's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:48 am

hamo wrote:
Great post Rick....always good to get a few different peoples opinions. I have never really thrown anything that light but I'm getting tempted into a light set just to satisfy my curiosity. Think I'll have to purchase a set of these or 14g Hankey's.

I recommend highly.

A player as good as you will be amazed at how tightly you can group light darts.

Gives a ton of confidence.

Hankey's are a very nice dart imo.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Agent57 wrote:
I got a set of these darts out of interest just too see what a really light dart feels like.

I must say that I have been very impressed with them. They fly nicely and feel good in your hand. There is really only just about enough room on the barrel for 2 fingers as it is a short barrel.

As mentioned previously they look like a dart with very little grip with just four very shallow rings cut near the front of the dart but in fact the darts themselves actually feel kind of tacky and grippy themselves, much more-so then other darts I have tried. Even darts that appear far more heavily gripped.

I am also enjoying throwing a light dart. They seem to rocket towrds the board with very little effor and have magnetic grouping on the whole. the one thing is that i sometime throw a flyer and with these it is a proper old flyer and goes much further astray than the darts I usually use.

I think these darts are only available from A180 and I got them delivered in my hand 24 hours after ordering them for under 20 quid so also great price and service.

Rating: 9/10

Managed to christen then day 1 too Smile

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Looks like you can group them darts real good Rick

Last edited by USMC80 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Nice post Rick and great darts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:07 am

ive got a set of the buntings if anyone fancys trying them ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15g Steve Bunting Bullets   15g Steve Bunting Bullets Empty

Back to top Go down

15g Steve Bunting Bullets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1