We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesChris Mason Points !! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Chris Mason Points !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris Mason Points !! Empty
PostSubject: Chris Mason Points !!   Chris Mason Points !! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:23 am

i send my mason darts of to be repointed at double top darts with 35mm unicorn standard points and just had a phone call saying the points are to loose so i have had some red dragon knurled points put in for now !! but double top have been great told me to send them back free of charge when some other points they have ordered are in.

Question is to anyone who has had masons and changed the points in them ?? i dont like storm points or anything target wise but i have been looking at a180 35mm gold points.

any help would be great you dartnutz Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Points !!   Chris Mason Points !! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:40 am

anyone ?? i know saber has tried them
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Points !!   Chris Mason Points !! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:00 am

masons are the only dart i ever owned that i had problems fitting points with. Couldn't get majority of them to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Points !!   Chris Mason Points !! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:21 am

i saw saber had a set of masons with gold points in ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Points !!   Chris Mason Points !! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 pm

anyone else (SABER) lol
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Points !!   Chris Mason Points !! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:15 pm

i got regular gold A180 points in i think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Points !!   Chris Mason Points !! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:00 am

cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Points !!   Chris Mason Points !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Mason Points !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1