We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesChris Mason Darts LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Chris Mason Darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dannyd180

dannyd180

Chris Mason Darts Empty
PostSubject: Chris Mason Darts   Chris Mason Darts EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 am

I have owned these darts (the Red Dragon ones) in the past on two occasions and the last time I got rid of the pretty much on the same day to Mac. anyway that was at a time when I was changing too much and my throw/grip had changed somewhat from what it was originally. I have recently gone back to my old throwing technique which is starting to pay dividends using Phil Taylor darts but the one thing I noticed last week was that I was struggling to grip the dart consistently in the same place, and I am now back to holding the darts in pretty much the same position as the 'scallop' on the Mason darts.

Now I posted some time ago on here that I had received the latest Red Dragon catalogue and that the Mason darts were not in it, however, they were still on the RD website. Today I went online to get a set and they were not there. I phoned Red Dragon to be told that they are now obsolete and that they have recently sold their last stocks!!

It doesn't seem long since RD started making these darts and I can only assume that Chris has moved on from them.

However, I did find a guy selling a new set on eBay (cheaper than RD website) so have bought what appears to be his last set.

So anybody looking to get a set of these form now on, looks like it will be eBay or the for sale/swap area on here!
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

Chris Mason Darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Darts   Chris Mason Darts EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:32 am

I got a set dirt cheap on ebay a few weeks back in new condition...I'll maybe hold on to them now until they become a bit rarer. They are a lovely dart to throw aswell!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Chris Mason Darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Darts   Chris Mason Darts EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:09 am

hmm guess ill hold onto mine, thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

Chris Mason Darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Darts   Chris Mason Darts EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:35 am

i am going to get these soon for a try look very nice
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Chris Mason Darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Darts   Chris Mason Darts EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 am

Could be worth getting some for rarity value alone then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

Chris Mason Darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Darts   Chris Mason Darts EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Thanks for the heads up Danny - glad I kept my set now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris Mason Darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Mason Darts   Chris Mason Darts Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Mason Darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1