We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMy cheap darts. LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

My cheap darts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShangHigh

ShangHigh

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My darts are just a cheap set bought on e-bay, though I do like the look, shape and weight (Barrel Weight:20g Total Weight : 22g) short stems. Any tips on what to look for when buying a more expensive set of tungsten darts would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:38 am

Well its not really about the price, if a set costs more it does not mean they will make you play better.

You should ideally buy something that suits your preference of weight, shape, length, grip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Murphy180

Murphy180

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 am

Totally agree with the above comment
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/jamesmurphy1888
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:07 am

If that s the style you prefer have a look at Dellers!
Back to top Go down

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 am

Go to Puredarts (click the big green box right over there <--------) and check out the Hi-Tec, McCoy, and Tommy darts. You'll be surprised at how cheap a nice set of 90% tungsten darts are.
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 am

They look like Walsh stone grip a bit

Last edited by Skyblueadam on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 am

getagrip wrote:
Well its not really about the price, if a set costs more it does not mean they will make you play better.

You should ideally buy something that suits your preference of weight, shape, length, grip.

I agree totally with this.if you feel comfortable with them and are throwing well then there's no need to spend a fortune swapping to a similar dart. If you want to try a different style keep an eye on eBay or try pure darts like advised. Some darts at very reasonable prices.

Good luck bud
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:26 am

If you can, find a store near you and see if you can throw a few sets before you buy them.
Back to top Go down
ShangHigh

ShangHigh

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 am

Thanks for all your comments, advice, words of wisdom even. I’ll certainly take them all on board and post any resulting purchase happy dude
Back to top Go down
dartbord

dartbord

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 pm

Try "The Grip" philosphy. If the first 9,999 sets you buy don't work - buy another. lol on floor
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 pm

dartbord wrote:
Try "The Grip" philosphy. If the first 9,999 sets you buy don't work - buy another. lol on floor

cry laugh I just recorded darts set number 1004 in my darts list book yesterday, although there is some I had before I started to catalogue them and I have a box of darts that I wont be adding to the list as they were bought in a job lot to sell on, so my estimate of old and new darts that I have bought since 2007 is probably close to 1200 sets. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

My cheap darts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cheap darts.   My cheap darts. Empty

Back to top Go down

My cheap darts.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1