We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imageswhich is the best flight protecters LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

which is the best flight protecters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

which is the best flight protecters Empty
PostSubject: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:53 am

looking to try these which are best to use
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:35 am

Imo- none.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:37 am

I cant help either, I never use them, I have tried the ones you get free with Unicorn darts but they usually end up in the nth dimension after a darts hit them never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:37 am

JD wrote:
Imo- none.

Imo JD is spot on Smile
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:50 am

i third that. tried them and hated them . to fiddly look crap and cant get them back of sometimes either .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 am

just noticed thornton barney and a few other
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:25 pm

i was frustrated using flight protectors when they went missing after a few throws. to protect flights, i opt for storm points or tridents instead.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:28 pm

waste of money IMO
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:50 am

just use slik stiks or fit flights
Back to top Go down
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:00 am

flight protectors have their place and ive used them and they were decent, metal ones only just ensure you get then cheap as you will lose them from time to time however every time you play ensure they are in place and tight before you play and don't keep taking them off and on.

Phase 5 stems for me so i don't use them now like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:37 am

Vallyr wrote:
just use slik stiks or fit flights

Cant stand Fit flights tbh they broke to easily and are a waste of money as they dont lie in the board they way i like my darts to
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:26 am

yeah dunno i dont use fit flights but seems like if you did you wouldnt need flight protectors.

Like Wats above I use phase 5 style stiks so dont need them f.p.'s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which is the best flight protecters   which is the best flight protecters Empty

Back to top Go down

which is the best flight protecters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1