We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWhizlock flight punch LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Whizlock flight punch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
USMC80

USMC80

Whizlock flight punch Empty
PostSubject: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 am

I ordered these yesterday, then was thinking. Can you make it work with pear flights?
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:15 am

You'll probably have to line it up by eye but I can't see any reason it wouldn't work with pears, kites, etc
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:17 am

thanks MC
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:21 am

Yes it works with pears but careful on the line up.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Kev

Aussie Kev

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi USMC80. Can you say if the flight punch is a good thing. I was thinking about getting one.
I have a bit of promblem with flights comming off. I have tried pro grip shafts, (NEVER AGAIN).
So Whizlock or not. Or other nutz, any thorghts.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:37 pm

I personally didn't like it, made my darts back heavy and didn't offer anything aside from stopping the odd Robin Hood (maybe 1 or 2 a month).
I think they are designed more for stopping the following darts getting stuck in the end of the shaft rather than keep the flights on the shaft, the slot rings are the only thing I have tried that do that.
Since I started using slot rings maybe 2 years ago, I can remember only 1 occasion where a flight came off the shaft, they fit so tightly that you sometimes have trouble taking your flights off at the end of the night to put them away or change them.

The Wizlock's on the other hand don't really hold the flights on especially well, they pull the back of your darts down and they can be quite awkward to fit, especially on thicker flights as the thickness of the flights splays the 4 prongs at the end of the shaft so that they wont fit snug in the Wizcap, hope that makes sense.

Last edited by Rebel on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:00 pm

I would just go for the standard flight punch and rings if you don't want flights popping off. Like rebel said they really hold the flights on securely and do the job very well.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Kev

Aussie Kev

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Thanks Rebel. thanks hamo. I tried plastic rings that came with a set, lasted not long, any words on the titanium slot rings.
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:21 pm

pure darts are the cheapest for the slot lock rings and they keep your flights in mint i bought 10 sets and still usin my 1st set of rings and storm points are great for savin flights been usin same flights for a month now
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:25 pm

I bulk bought alot of sorings and they work 100% and because I have so many I don't have to pack the fiddly wee buggers away at the ned of a night Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:19 pm

I have been using wizlocks for 6 months or so now and I love them.

I have the odd flight pop off, but nothing like the used to.

I have used them with standard flights and kites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whizlock flight punch   Whizlock flight punch Empty

Back to top Go down

Whizlock flight punch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1