We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imageswhizlock punch and caps LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

whizlock punch and caps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loopdogg

loopdogg

whizlock punch and caps Empty
PostSubject: whizlock punch and caps   whizlock punch and caps EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 pm

I just recieved my punch and cap in from across the pond. I was impressed on the speed of "normal" non-rush delivery from Perfect Darts, just over a week. I tossed them for about an hour last night, and wow do they make a difference. This system explains why I and other teamers have gone with the aluminum shafts vs the nylon. I had purchased nylon shafts later last season but could not keep my flights on. Our second half starts up next Tuesday, can't wait to try em out under pressure...
I guess the purpose of this post is to gew any feed back of you guyz or galz about alternatives for the caps and any long term success with using this type of flight lock system? thanks in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: whizlock punch and caps   whizlock punch and caps EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 pm

I've used the system and gave it away to a member two weeks later. Nylons with pigeons rings work much better for me. IMO aluminum shafts are the worst out there.

Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: whizlock punch and caps   whizlock punch and caps EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 am

so i can use the punch, but, just slide those rings on instead of the caps? Sad
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: whizlock punch and caps   whizlock punch and caps EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:11 am

yup, get some nylons and a cheap punch, punch the flight. then slide pigeon ring into the punched flight and push flight into the shaft. You could use either springs or rings but i just prefer the rings
Back to top Go down
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: whizlock punch and caps   whizlock punch and caps EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 am

great, thanks alot Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: whizlock punch and caps   whizlock punch and caps EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 am

I have been using whizlocks for about 6 months now and I will not change to anything else.

I absolutely love them.

In the last 6 months, I have gone through 3 stems. I only changed them because they looked old. lol

I have had probably 5 flight pop offs in this time also. I bought the black caps, but they have been hit so often that they are now 80% silver.

A great product IMO.
Back to top Go down
loopdogg

loopdogg

PostSubject: Re: whizlock punch and caps   whizlock punch and caps EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:24 pm

i have only thrown these for a few practice rounds, about two hours, and i can't believe the flight of my dart = flat, the more acuracy = mo' better! my flights are packed kinda flat and really never open up.... Crazy Grip i know my fault, but this clears everything up I am waiting on shafts and Lip points from A-Z darts and got a confirmation from red dragon that my new 20g darts have been shipped happy dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whizlock punch and caps   whizlock punch and caps Empty

Back to top Go down

whizlock punch and caps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1