We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSteve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vallyr

Vallyr

Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop Empty
PostSubject: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:27 am

Name: STEVE'S DART LOUNGE & BOWLER'S PRO SHOP

PEARL RIVER, NY 10965
(845) 624-4800 (845) 624-4853 FAX

Came across steve's website recently while trying to source potential flight printers.
Apparently Steve offers a whole range of dart services from repointing, to barrel customization even to custom made darts. These range of services include printing dart flights. Although I am not 100% sure of his capabilities and quality when it comes to flight printing, he did respond to my email relatively quickly and has been friendly so far. It may be a good stateside business to get alot of fancier services done. Worth a look atleast!
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:20 am

Update: So the way he does flight orders are waits until he has a large enough number of requests then sends the group order to the printer to save on $$$. Also saves on cash by only have two sides printed rather than four. Works for me!
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 am

Update: During our initial emails he said he would get an order ready by the 4th of January. Have not heard back. Typical Small Business Owner Flake Out I think. Don't recommend
Back to top Go down
Sp

Sp

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 am

if you're after personalised flights the Red Dragon flight designer is first class
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 am

Thanks Sp. I was researching alternatives because the price was pretty crazy from RD and the US shipping on them was far more than it shouldve been for just flights
Back to top Go down
Sp

Sp

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 am

Vallyr wrote:
Thanks Sp. I was researching alternatives because the price was pretty crazy from RD and the US shipping on them was far more than it shouldve been for just flights

ah, sorry pal. It's a shame if the shipping is a lot more than you feel is fair
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 am

I cant remember exactly what it was but for ten flights it was like 13gbp's
Back to top Go down
Sp

Sp

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:34 am

Vallyr wrote:
I cant remember exactly what it was but for ten flights it was like 13gbp's

is that just the postage? yikes!
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm

yeah...for a couple sets of darts i might understand but for flights nuh uhhh no way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop   Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve's Dart Lounge and Bowling Pro Shop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1