We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDouble top darts  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Double top darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Coach

The Coach

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Double Top Darts / Victory Darts   Double top darts  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Anybody ever deal with these guys before? I just ordered a set of darts from them. Man, this dart thing is bad news for a cat with NO willpower!! hammer time There's only one thing to do............. pc out window
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Is it this one?

http://www.doubletopdartshop.com/

If so then I have dealt with them a couple of times before with no problems, but don't think I've ordered from them so far this year (they don't sell Cosmo gear lol)
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Your right Sal darts can get very addictive and expensive, its ironic to me because everytime a read a book about darts they usually say "Darts is an inexpensive sport" if only they knew how much I have spent on darts! rolling eyes

As regards that shop, I have seen the site before but never used them myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Rebel

Rebel

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:36 pm

I have used them via their eBay shop, again no problems at all, nice and quick.
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:12 am

Yes, MC, that's the one. I saw the darts on flea-bay (Victory Darts), but they are cheaper on their DT site. Go figure.

Actually Grip, they are "inexpensive" compared to my other addictions. Back when I started with the knives, I thought 40 was a lot for my Buck 110. Man, was I wrong!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 am

The Coach wrote:
Yes, MC, that's the one. I saw the darts on flea-bay (Victory Darts), but they are cheaper on their DT site. Go figure.

Actually Grip, they are "inexpensive" compared to my other addictions. Back when I started with the knives, I thought 40 was a lot for my Buck 110. Man, was I wrong!!!!

Years and years ago I bought a Puma Cub knife $150.00 gave it to the boy who promptly loss it.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:35 am

so when you buy knives what do you do with them, do you use them for hunting or do you display them?

Its probably more of an American thing but I'm sure there will be people over here who collect knives too, I can see the attraction though because its like me with darts I see them as little beauties of engineered art, but then I am probably weird! Crazy Grip
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:54 am

Exactly!! My collection falls into the Tactical knives category. Strider and Emersons mostly. They are users, but I don't abuse them and they are beauties of engineering. High-end steels and made to last. Crap, don't get me started.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:03 pm

The Coach wrote:
Exactly!! My collection falls into the Tactical knives category. Strider and Emersons mostly. They are users, but I don't abuse them and they are beauties of engineering. High-end steels and made to last. Crap, don't get me started.

Your piquing my interest now Sal! I would love to see a pic of them!

I dont think it would be possible to buy them in this country, not really sure on that would have to check. But I guess its just another collecting hobby like anything else, but an expensive one like you say. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:25 am

I don't want to get too far off topic here, but when I take the pics of the Dragaons, I'll throw a couple of the lads in there too. In the meantime, check this place out. It looks like it's in your neck of the woods. I have 3 of those. I used to help a bro sell knives at the gun shows in PA and I got a big discount.

http://www.heinnie.com/Knives/Strider-Knives/c-1-92-193/
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:33 am

Wow I see what you mean that strider Dive tool £369.95!!!

I'm surprised to set it, I thought there had been some legislation against selling knives here?
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 am

Got my order today. 8 days from placing the order to getting the package seems to be the norm. Good prices and fast shipping. A good place. They also shipped in a box instead of a bag.

Last edited by The Coach on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add info)
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 am

The Coach wrote:
Anybody ever deal with these guys before? I just ordered a set of darts from them. Man, this dart thing is bad news for a cat with NO willpower!! hammer time There's only one thing to do............. pc out window
Ya been hanging around El Gripo and hes outta control when it comes to darts. LOL
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:32 am

getagrip wrote:
Wow I see what you mean that strider Dive tool £369.95!!!

I'm surprised to set it, I thought there had been some legislation against selling knives here?
What can't buy knives in UK ? soo what ya use to stab people with ? a spoon? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:58 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
soo what ya use to stab people with ? a spoon? lol! lol!

Probably a Spork.
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:08 pm

i hear they have problems with people getting cut over there in fact i think a read somewhere recently where a promising young darter was stabbed to death outside a club. it was sad i think he was 19 or so and was helping his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Knife crime is very common here, so they must sell the knives somewhere, I think the legislation I was thinking of was may have been the restriction on advertising the knives in things like martial arts magazines and other places.
Back to top Go down

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 am

would just like to say and thank double top dart shop i ordered a set of andy hamilton darts a few weeks back and the didnt arrive
so this morning i rung them up and they were so helpful they couldnt send another set of hamiltons as my weight was out of stock
so they offered a straight refund or exchange.

i took the exchange but the bloke i spoke to was so helpful and took time to tell me about the new darts ive ordered ie the grip
length and width it was just great customer service i will continue to order from there as normally everything arrives the next day

10/10 for the way they dealt with the problem

9/10 price not cheap but not expensive

10/10 sevice

10/10 for delivery and dispatch time

9/10 for a range of darts and extras

http://www.doubletopdartshop.com/
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:02 am

thanks for the update lion, I'm sure lefty will add it to the chart
Back to top Go down

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 am

no worrys its nice when great customer service is used
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:04 am

also rare these days
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:39 am

thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 am

no problem rum

and yep very rare these days the smaller companys seem better
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Update 8/23/2012   Double top darts  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:27 am

Just placed my second order with Double Top. I sent them an email last night asking about their stock. I received an answer this morning. I placed the order and received a dispatch confirmation an hour later. Excellent prices, customer service and super fast shipping. The shipping charges were good too. Two options and the the prices were low. Everything is +, no negatives!!

Now the wait begins. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:40 am

Got my darts yesterday!!! PLUS 1 for everything with this transaction!!! 7 days from placing the order to getting it.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 am

not bad shipping time really! good job
Back to top Go down
shixon

shixon

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 am

getagrip wrote:
Knife crime is very common here, so they must sell the knives somewhere, I think the legislation I was thinking of was may have been the restriction on advertising the knives in things like martial arts magazines and other places.

Knife crime is not as common here because we have guns.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:11 am

This shop has indeed been dealt with before and contains its own thread. Two threads have been merged Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:17 am

Shops Summary Table updated. Thanks for the feedback coach
Back to top Go down
1in1out

1in1out

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: double top shop   Double top darts  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:37 am

ordered a set of perfect storm3 last wed 8/ 3/ 13 confimation email sent back tat evening confiming order email thursday morning 9/03/13 saying order dispatched arrived today darts were the correct weight and type 3 as ordered so i am quiet happy with the service as i live in the republic of ireland and yesterday was a bank holiday no post 10/10 for double top shop .also mentioned in a special instruction text box on order form that heard of the shop through the dartsnutx forum hope i can throw these mf lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Double top darts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double top darts    Double top darts  Empty

Back to top Go down

Double top darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next