We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Gun

Big Gun

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:41 am

I just left the camera on the windowsill and it's on my phone so it didn't take so long just point and shoot I am a slow thrower anyway so it was just like waiting my turn after an opponent.

Winmau you can break the 40 I am sure of it. All I wanted was a 40 but more than happy with this score.
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:26 am

I'm with you JD I've done this challenge quite a few times already this week and still can't beat the score I've posted,but???? it will be beat tonite I promise!!! bwahahhahaha... affraid

Hat
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am

i can't get near mine either ! i'm glad i had the video rolling for that or even i wouldn't believe i got it ! can get 20/24 quite easy and regular. don't know if i gonna be able to beat it now was really confident after hitting that . but i'm havinbg a lot of work done on my teeth at the moment and i'm currently of my nut on tramadol and codeine which ain't helping me at all . couldn't hit a cows ass with a banjo at the moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 am

Hatrick wrote:
I'm with you JD I've done this challenge quite a few times already this week and still can't beat the score I've posted,but???? it will be beat tonite I promise!!! bwahahhahaha... affraid

Hat

You wouldn't even believe me if I told you how many hours I've put in on this one. Had the camera rolling every step of the way trying to catch the one magic round. Just ain't happening. Ran the score up to 37 & 38 a dozen times or more but 40 refuses to go. Really on form at the moment too.
Back to top Go down
JohnK

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:09 am

Well I gave this one a go for about an hour over my lunch break today.
TWICE I had 27 with one more dart in my hand to hit the magic 28, and wired the outer bull both times... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This challenge is evil... it is simple and short so I keep saying to myself "just one more try, THEN I'll quit". Again. And Again. And Again...
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:31 am

JohnK wrote:
Well I gave this one a go for about an hour over my lunch break today.
TWICE I had 27 with one more dart in my hand to hit the magic 28, and wired the outer bull both times... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This challenge is evil... it is simple and short so I keep saying to myself "just one more try, THEN I'll quit". Again. And Again. And Again...

That's what I kept doing lol. Then two hours later and my arm feeling like it's going to fall off I finally stop lol!
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:32 am

nice shooting by the way John good job
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 am

Winmau wrote:
Hatrick wrote:

Hat

You wouldn't even believe me if I told you how many hours I've put in on this one. Had the camera rolling every step of the way trying to catch the one magic round. Just ain't happening. Ran the score up to 37 & 38 a dozen times or more but 40 refuses to go. Really on form at the moment too.

you have been quite on here today ! you must have been going for it . i wanna see a 40 + Laughing
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 am

35pts three times in row.....flippin game is doin my head in!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 am

McInnis180 wrote:
35pts three times in row.....flippin game is doin my head in!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I feel your pain.

I'll patiently wait for next weeks challenge now.

lol!
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Winmau wrote:
lol!

No you wont!!
You cant help yourself Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 am

DIRTY G wrote:
Winmau wrote:
lol!

No you wont!!

Nope. "Ya got to know when to fold em"

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:06 am

slightly better got 17, should have been more though, get so close yet so far. rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 am

Well after 3 days of trying and more 27's than I can count I finaly broke the 4mpr mark with a 29. Now Im to scared to go for that 31 to get ontop of jamie.

Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:32 am

i'm scared of you getting on top of me too. BANANA !!! (thats the safe word) cry laugh
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:08 pm

lol on floor
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:03 pm

was just cleaning the white board and noticed something great about this challenge ! although i've been unable to get past the 30 score i got earlier in the week . most of my scores have been between 18 and 26 what i noticed that i've started most games with 5 marks on the 20's . at the time i was just thinking ok this is gonna be another poor round, but in 01 that is a great start (for me) also on 19's the majority of scores there was a 4 mark, so my cover shots in 01 will also me better. i've said before i use this routine daily but maybe for 3 rounds or so. this week i've been playing 15 /20 rounds at a time. IMO this is a great practice routine for 01 and not just cricket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:34 am

O' why is this game so cruel? Again, halted on 39!!! But for the 2nd time this week I ended the game with a 6 mark on video!!! Well pleased with that.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:43 am

Winmau wrote:
DIRTY G wrote:
Winmau wrote:
lol!

No you wont!!

Nope. "Ya got to know when to fold em"

Winmau wrote:
O' why is this game so cruel? Again, halted on 39!!! But for the 2nd time this week I ended the game with a 6 mark on video!!! Well pleased with that.

hahahaha
I can read you like a book!!!

I too got a 6 mark to leave me with 1 point less than my best yesterday Sad
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 am

Some great scores this week. happy dude well done

I wont get chance to update this weeks challenge until late as I am on 9am-9pm shift again tomorrow at work and wont get chance to update until I get in.
So although I wont be able to update right away, any scores posted after 6PM GMT wont count, sorry No

If you want to get ahead, whoever is leading at the deadline sends me a PM with next weeks challenge I will be able to get it up ASAP.

Cheers clink glasses

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:48 am

Okay Dirty G. Busted!! Thought I'd have a last few attempts at breaking 40.

Here's another 6 bull vid anyway. Smile

Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 am

Tired of this challenge...lol...shot 39 to times in a row.....had 36 going into the bull...first dart missed...next 2 bull!!!! Bring on the new challenge please...lol
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Well Im out.

Gave this one a last minute sunday bash and now the drunkometer has put a holt on it.
Couldnt crack the 30 but I hit a 4 mpr 6 times and mostley ended in the mid 20's which is good for me.
Thoroughly enjoyed this one thanx JD just lived I could not pip jamie and his stupid little hankeys lol on floor

Ill leave your stupid little hankeys for later JD (when I learn to play). heeee heee heee
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:03 am

Managed to get 27 which I'm pleased with but I'd love to crack 30.

Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:47 am

I know the challenge is over for this week but wanted to post a vid since JD's about the only other one to do it. I love seeing the videos!! Tried to vid my 40 attempt only managed to catch a 35 on camera... Evil or Very Mad oh well frustrating challenge JD when we put a goal to reach and dont make it. Very fun also though...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:08 am

Nice Hat!!! +1 for throwing up a video. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Kev

Aussie Kev

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:04 am

Well done Big Gun. Nice Darts.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well done Big Gun on winning this weeks challenge with a brilliant score of 45 good job

Thanks as always to all those who had a go at the challenge, a new record I think - 20 entrants! happy dude

LEADER-BOARD:
trohy Big Gun...........45
Spat66..................39
JD.........................39
Sp.........................38
Hatrick..................37
Venigoor................36
Zappaluv...............30
Jamie373...............30
DirtyG...................29
katmaxx86............29
Jimbo21.................28
Bigshow.................27
JohnK.....................27
USMC80...............25
Hamo.....................24
Rebel.....................24
Andysong66..........23
Aussie Kev............23
Lefty544.................19
Getagrip..................17

The new challenge as chosen by Big Gun will be up very soon. clink glasses

Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 am

Nice shooting there BG.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 am

great turn out on this challenge ..... lets keep it up guys good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next