We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imageswhat have you ordered/won today ? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

what have you ordered/won today ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jamie373

jamie373

what have you ordered/won today ? Empty
PostSubject: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:16 am

thought this might be a good thread to show of what you have ordered or won on ebay etc . so we can all get jealous of what your getting .

i'll start off , but nothing to be jealous about lol!
today i ordered more one80 intelite shafts and pre punched flights (punch is out of stock)
long nylon shafts to give them a go
tweenie nylon shafts same reason
and waiting for hankey 14g silver and various shaped flights

right your go http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:24 am

too many things, dont have enough space to list em all lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:35 am

was this on the list ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:37 am

by the bucket happy dude
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:38 am

Also ordered some 14g hankeys
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:39 am

haven't ordered anything in a long time, hard enough just trying to get my throw back on track
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:12 am

Ordered nothing in ages. Happy with my setup of Kongs at the moment, and don't need anything else.

Hoping to win something in the Target facebook competition with the 12 boxes, but it has eluded me twice now. 10 more goes though!!
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:23 am

ooh not been on facebook in a long time i'll need to check back in and look up target Laughing good that you've found a set up the suits you http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:48 am

As soon as something of mine sells I will be ordering up a set of silver Hankey's with silver storm points. Hopefully today. happy dude
Back to top Go down
JohnK

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:53 am

Just pulled the trigger on a set of 23g Winmau Darryl Fitton "Dazzler" darts. Been looking for a slightly more grippy version of my Sigma 950's, so I'm really excited to give these a try!! happy dude

Unfortunately I have to wait a week or two to get 'em because I ordered them from the UK... Sad

Also, I'm eagerly watching my door for the delivery of my new Blade 4 board, which is scheduled to show up today.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:55 am

they are nice them i was looking at them (Darryl Fitton darts) in the red dragon catalogue earlier today .
how many sets have you got now JD ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:16 am

jamie373 wrote:
they are nice them i was looking at them (Darryl Fitton darts) in the red dragon catalogue earlier today .
how many sets have you got now JD ?

Hankey's? This will only be my 2nd. The atomised ones had to go bye bye.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:18 am

oh i thought you had a few , i'm glad you bought the atomised ones saved me a bit of cash lol!
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:28 am

I'm really interested in some John Part Hero darts in 24g, on the fence at the minute, I had some normal Parts in 23g and loved them for a period but back then felt I had to be using 24g. Now I've spotted them on eBay they come in my former preferred weight of 24g and have more or less the same grip pattern as my Elites - will probably treat myself seeing as Christmas is around the corner Laughing

They are gonna be rare after all!! saucepot
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:17 am

Rage they are the same grip as the Purists and you know I have a set in Gold 24g that will be up for grabs soon. What kind of money have you seen them for cos they were very expensive when I bought them but I think they may have come down a little now. I will be open to offers if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 am

I have just done a great deal for my Lewis's a nice set of Carreras, 'So that's Nice' as Mrs Brown would say lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:19 pm

jamie373 wrote:
was this on the list ?

Think I need that too, OUCH!
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Bought too much....Lion made me buy all his stuff...lol...after seeing Grips dart stand....I found a Tripod speaker stand on ebay for $60 shipping included! Gonna make me a dart stand out of it!!!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Off to A180 shop in 5mins with a pocket full of £££'s so watch this space happy dude
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:10 pm

dannyd180 wrote:
Ordered nothing in ages. Happy with my setup of Kongs at the moment, and don't need anything else.

Hoping to win something in the Target facebook competition with the 12 boxes, but it has eluded me twice now. 10 more goes though!!

I'm in similar position, very happy with 23g Lewis's so no need for more darts but new board & accessories are always required Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Big Gun wrote:
Rage they are the same grip as the Purists and you know I have a set in Gold 24g that will be up for grabs soon. What kind of money have you seen them for cos they were very expensive when I bought them but I think they may have come down a little now. I will be open to offers if your interested.

I saw some silver ones for about £30 mate, not really sure just yet, still thinking I might be best sticking to my elites as I'm not playing too badly with them at the moment - I think hitting a 129 out the other night has it's influence! Lol Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:58 pm

I just ordered silver colored darts with 26mm Storm points from A180. happy dude
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 pm

How much did they cost you JD? I'm thinking of getting a set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Jimbo21 wrote:
How much did they cost you JD? I'm thinking of getting a set.

Not sure actually. £25 I think. Cheaper over at perfectdarts though. If you don't want the Storm points.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Ok, thanks mate. I cant get them from an aussie shop. lol
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 pm

this week i've bought
£5 18g darts of red dragon
2 sets of rocket ronnie soft tips for my daughters
lip points
a load of r4x clear standard flights ( really like them )
some girly flights and stems for my daughters to go with their new soft tip darts
a load of deflectagrip medium stems to try the dying out .
a set of unicorn aliflex stems to try out
some red grip rings and flight protectors to add a bit of colour to my see through flights
all from pure

now got my eye on the dynasty queen type s board by emblem . gonna cost about 70 quid with shipping and tax though (ermmmm don't know if i should run this past the missus first , nah Laughing )
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:37 am

goin to order some short 2 tone deflecter grip stems got enough of flights and shot locks for stems so need some new stems pure are the cheapest for them and some smooth storm points aswell our lass is goin to kill me lol Smile ( ITS YOUR FAULT GRIP LOL )
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:25 am

Sorry! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:09 am

21 gram Carreras and 22 gram McCoy tankbusters on their way - tankbusters are my Christmas present from my son so I have to wait a month to try them!
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 am

Ordered the golden kongs and stocked up on flights and stems

Hopefully the darts I have on ebay should cover this purchase lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what have you ordered/won today ?   what have you ordered/won today ? Empty

Back to top Go down

what have you ordered/won today ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next