We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesa new contender for best dartboard ......first thoughts , doubt it !!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

a new contender for best dartboard ......first thoughts , doubt it !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie373

jamie373

a new contender for best dartboard ......first thoughts , doubt it !!! Empty
PostSubject: a new contender for best dartboard ......first thoughts , doubt it !!!   a new contender for best dartboard ......first thoughts , doubt it !!! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 am

before i actually got my dot trainer board i contacted one80 regarding the availability of the "gold" board. just received this reply.
"Hi Jaime,

The Gold Dartboard is currently unavailable. We are still ironing out production issues on this board as it is our aim to make this board the best board on the market. However this is not ready for release and an estimated release date cannot be given.

We are however bringing out a new board in the next couple of months - the Gladiator 2 which may be of interest to you. This board will be fastly superior to previous One80 boards manufactured and we believe this board will be a genuine rival to the Blade IV, providing all of its quality with even better durabiltiy. This new board will be circulated to various magazines and outlets upon release so keep an eye out for future reviews on this.

If you have any additional questions or any feedback please do not hesitate to contact me.

i actually hope this is true as competition is good for us as consumers , but after trying out one of their boards i feel they still have a long way to go. however i liked that they say "ironing out" as my board is so lumpy i may give this ago Laughing

anyway i thought i'd post this here to see what others thought.

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

a new contender for best dartboard ......first thoughts , doubt it !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new contender for best dartboard ......first thoughts , doubt it !!!   a new contender for best dartboard ......first thoughts , doubt it !!! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:57 am

well proof as always is in the pudding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

a new contender for best dartboard ......first thoughts , doubt it !!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1