We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesAn Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidsproull

davidsproull

An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn Empty
PostSubject: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 am

George is a mentor to myself and at least a few of us here at Dart Nutz. I am very lucky that George recently agreed to a short interview with him. I hope you all enjoy the results.
Also, if you were considering Flight School, I would highly recommend it!

Enjoy! Thanks George!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:25 am

Nice one David!

Its a great interview and thanks to George once again. happy dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:32 am

Thats what I'm talking about guys. Thanks so much David for your fine post here and a big thumbs up for you my friend. Those of you who are bored, stale and just can't seem to get over the hump, I implore you to join Flight School. If ya think you know it all then don't but no matter your skill level this School will help and improve your game period. George is in the USA Darts Hall of Fame and has played many of the top pros - John Lowe , Eric Bristow and others you might be surprised of the out come. So all you beginners and you hot shots might want to join. Its free and below in my signature is how to join. Oh one little note, after 6 mos in my first year of steel darts and using Flight school I finished Top shooter in Top league @ age 65. So you decide.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 am

Members this is worth a read !
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:59 pm

+1 from me David. Thank you for sharing that mate.
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:40 pm

im on talking to george with a problem i have at the moment ( went to play my darts last nite and could not let them go i.e dartitis grrrrr ive had this yrs ago but thought it would never come back but guess it came back so george is givin me a routine to try and get rid off it i hope it works cos i love my game of darts Sad
Back to top Go down
davidsproull

davidsproull

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 am

When I first started flight school I actually took a bit of a step back as what I had been doing earlier uravlled a bit, but then I got back on track and off to the races. I haven't even played a full season of 'C' and I am beating B players and keeping it close against A players.

Next year I plan to try out for and expect to make it with my Wife on to the provincial team, and from there make a go at the national team. I see no reason why I cant as long as I practice right and keep my focus. I am fully confident Flight School will get me there.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 am

davidsproull wrote:
When I first started flight school I actually took a bit of a step back as what I had been doing earlier uravlled a bit, but then I got back on track and off to the races. I haven't even played a full season of 'C' and I am beating B players and keeping it close against A players.

Next year I plan to try out for and expect to make it with my Wife on to the provincial team, and from there make a go at the national team. I see no reason why I cant as long as I practice right and keep my focus. I am fully confident Flight School will get me there.
Hard work and dedication will take you a long way. There will be bumps along the way but thats when dedication comes in to play.
Back to top Go down
davidsproull

davidsproull

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 am

SilverSaber wrote:
davidsproull wrote:

Hard work and dedication will take you a long way. There will be bumps along the way but thats when dedication comes in to play.

Not sure it is dedication...

Me: Honey, one of our friends called me obsessive compulsive with darts!!

Wife: No you are not obsessive compulsive with darts!

Me: Ok thank goodness!

Wife: No. You are just obsessive.

Very Happy

..and that is a true story. My wife isnt much better than me in that regard, just for the record. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn   An Interview With American Darts Master and Mentor George Silberzahn Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1