We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMembers please help us by LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Members please help us by

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Members please help us by Empty
PostSubject: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Letting the Vendors know that your a member from Dartsnutz. Say you order from Pure or Red Dragon or any of the Vendors that we link with just sent them an e-mail or in the comments section (if they have one) that your a member here. This is good PR for us and encourages vendors to keep donating prizes that you can win!.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 am

Will do mate.
Back to top Go down
m1ghty

m1ghty

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:14 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:03 am

I'm gonna do it next time i order through Darts Corner lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:03 am

Goofy wrote:
I'm gonna do it next time i order through Darts Corner lol!

Tell em I said hi lol
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:53 am

tell them to , ah never mind.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 am

you can also log in to the forum and click on the vendor's link on the left. All web traffic is traced and they will know that you came from the forum. Doesn't hurt to throw a comment in there too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Bump for new members. http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Dartscorner and a180 have now merged noticed last week when the return address is exactly the same as dartscorner and the dispatch times have got longer i ordered some rvx flights for a mate and got the dsx ones dartscorner stock i know there the same but its not the point. I will not use a180 again as i dont like dartscorner.

i use http://www.on-the-wire.co.uk a great little company
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 am

lion180 wrote:
Dartscorner and a180 have now merged noticed last week when the return address is exactly the same as dartscorner and the dispatch times have got longer i ordered some rvx flights for a mate and got the dsx ones dartscorner stock i know there the same but its not the point. I will not use a180 again as i dont like dartscorner.

i use http://www.on-the-wire.co.uk a great little company

not sure if they have or not but I think Karl from A180 said they have not??
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:40 am

I know Darts Corner are now selling the V180 range of flights - didn't realise a merger was a possibility. A180 contact pages are still showing them to be in St Helen's as well, not Bolton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:24 am

same returns address on the a180 packaging as the dartscorner packaging karl is talking rubbish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members please help us by   Members please help us by Empty

Back to top Go down

Members please help us by

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1