We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesNew members welcome. LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

New members welcome.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

New members welcome. Empty
PostSubject: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 am

I really hope all new members to Dartsnutz.com feel as welcome to the site as I did a couple of months ago, I think the key thing is to get stuck in straight away, join in the banter, have a laugh with the members and share you pictures, stories, memories and experiences.

We are all darts fans (thats why we are here after all) and we all love a laugh. Some of the tales I have read here have made me howl, some of the tips and advice had helped my game no end and it is due to those reasons that I come on here regularly, the members are what make a forum and we have some fantastic members here and new ones joining all the time.

So all new members, feel free to join in, you are all more than welcome welcome

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 am

Well said Rebel!

Come on guys, dont just join and not post! dont be shy, dip your toes in and get your feet wet, you will love it I guarantee it, if not Larry will give you his Harley Davidson! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 am

Listening to Grip is not a wise thing lol
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:04 am

Rebel is right, we have some knowledgeable and talented players on here. You can learn and have a laugh. Also save yourself some cash by swapping darts or buying em used. Hop right in guys! This goes for all the guests lurking in the shadows as well.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 am

Well put rebel.

Everyone on this forum is very welcoming and open to new ideas and points of views. However, it's not all serious and that's what keeps me coming back every day.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:18 am

Lefty544 wrote:
Well put rebel.

Everyone on this forum is very welcoming and open to new ideas and points of views. However, it's not all serious and that's what keeps me coming back every day.

Plus the amazing salary and company car!
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 am

USMC80 wrote:
Lefty544 wrote:
Well put rebel.

shh I thought we were keeping that hush hush grip hiding
Back to top Go down
martin reggie perring

martin reggie perring

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 am

hahaha
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:25 am

Lefty544 wrote:
USMC80 wrote:
Lefty544 wrote:
Well put rebel.

shh I thought we were keeping that hush hush grip hiding

censored
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 am

I think were paying him too much! slPPING
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 am

getagrip wrote:
I think were paying him too much! slPPING

lol on floor
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 am

To all the guests, get registered and get in the discussion. Have to be registered to be eligible for prizes also
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:16 am

For any lurkers out there. The UK Open competition has been posted and you have to be registered to win these prizes!
Back to top Go down
Munchie

Munchie

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Hey! I've been here a week now and no one told me about prizes or company cars. Oh,and by the way if I find out you guys haven't told me about the availability of the walk-on girls I'm gonna be upset!!!!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:34 pm

hahahahaha, go to the competition section and get in!!!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Munchie wrote:
Hey! I've been here a week now and no one told me about prizes or company cars. Oh,and by the way if I find out you guys haven't told me about the availability of the walk-on girls I'm gonna be upset!!!!

lol! You missed out on the last comp for the Premier League just joined a little late for that, but good luck on the U.K. Open comp!

As for the walk on girls, well thats a secret Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Yep ya missed out on cruise, 10,000 gbp and date with your choice of walk on girls for a weekend. hahaha kidding of course. But we do give away some nice stuff. Good Luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Yeah and the insults are free!!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:18 pm

canuckdartnut wrote:
Yeah and the insults are free!!

and plentiful
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Munchie wrote:

Reading the announcements going across the top of ya screen gives clues affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:22 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
Munchie wrote:

Reading the announcements going across the top of ya screen gives clues affraid lol!

tip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members welcome.   New members welcome. Empty

Back to top Go down

New members welcome.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1