We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesChampions choice dart boards LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Champions choice dart boards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smiling Assassin

Smiling Assassin

Champions choice dart boards Empty
PostSubject: Champions choice dart boards   Champions choice dart boards EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Does anyone have a champions choice board with the smaller bull, doubles and trebles?

I have recently got another one and use it now and again. Helps me with hitting smaller target areas and accuracy.
Had one about 10 years ago and used it most of the time while practicing.

Got a new Nodor champions choice board a few months ago and use it now and again.
I just get a bit frustrated with bounce outs as it has the old round wire and staples like the older boards of the 80's and 90's.
Would love Nodor or Winmau to make one to the Blade 4 or supamatch 2 spec with thin staple free razor wire.
Then would use it more often.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Champions choice dart boards   Champions choice dart boards EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Check out the alien practice board (second from top) say's its staple free Very Happy
http://www.dartingaround.com/contents/en-us/d101_Darts_and_Dart_Supplies_-_Steel_Tip_Dart_Boards.html

Also seen a practice board on a Japan softip web site . Cant remember if it had small trips and dubs but it did have little white dots in the trips and dubs and also in the singles. I assume it is staple free because i think PUMA makem for them and it was rather expensive (shipping would be a killer aswell) anyhow Im gunna have a look later and will post if I find.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Champions choice dart boards   Champions choice dart boards EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Champions choice dart boards   Champions choice dart boards EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:24 pm

The Unicorn Eclipse HD trainer is due out in november ;) There's also the Bulls Ad trainer board which is staple free, see here mate - http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Dartboards-Trainer-Boards/c342_1082/index.html

Personally if i was going for a trainer board id go for this one - http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Dartboards-Trainer-Boards/c342_1082/p4550/Dartboards---One80---Patented---Improve-Your-Accuracy---%3Cb%3EDot-Trainer-Dartboard%3C/b%3E/product_info.html - More beneficial i'd think and less annoying!
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Champions choice dart boards   Champions choice dart boards EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Goofy wrote:
The Unicorn Eclipse HD trainer is due out in november ;) There's also the Bulls Ad trainer board which is staple free, see here mate - http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Dartboards-Trainer-Boards/c342_1082/index.html

Personally if i was going for a trainer board id go for this one - http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Dartboards-Trainer-Boards/c342_1082/p4550/Dartboards---One80---Patented---Improve-Your-Accuracy---%3Cb%3EDot-Trainer-Dartboard%3C/b%3E/product_info.html - More beneficial i'd think and less annoying!

Thats the one I was thinking of lol!
little dots.

Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: Champions choice dart boards   Champions choice dart boards EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:48 pm

I use one and have to say the bounce outs are annoying but I use mine for an hour before I leave for a match and the trebles seem huge when I get there. I think they are a great way to improve your focus/concentration I would reccomend them but a thinner wired one would be better but mine was not that expensive so I have to look at it that I got what I paid for really. I will replace mine one day but for now at least I have one to use so it's better than not having one at all.
Back to top Go down
DerekJones

DerekJones

PostSubject: Re: Champions choice dart boards   Champions choice dart boards EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 am

I want one, but I threw on one at a friend's house and every time I bounced out, or wired a treble I just shook it off as "Well on a normal board that would have been in" which really seemed to take the competitive edge out of me, and that didn't turn out well, when I left to play league.
Back to top Go down
Robbie the Robot

Robbie the Robot

PostSubject: Re: Champions choice dart boards   Champions choice dart boards EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

I used to have one. I actually just sold it for a few bucks last weekend at a yardsale. I wasn't fond of it. When I'm just practicing, I'm already aiming at blemishes, corners, tiny openings, etc.
I found that throwing on that board was only good for target shooting. I always love a challenge so of course I'd throw games on it, and I'd just get frustrated after having 5 darts on the double wire that would've ended the game.
Then I'd throw on a real board and the triples looked huge, (even though I didn't hit them any more than before) but what I found was that when I had a shot at a 12-15 darter I'd get all excited because it was rare after playing a while on the champions choice board. 15 should be more of the norm than the exception.
Overall the board lowered my confidence. Some people love it, it's just not for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions choice dart boards   Champions choice dart boards Empty

Back to top Go down

Champions choice dart boards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1