We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesBig River Darts (US) Edarts.net LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spat66

spat66

Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net Empty
PostSubject: Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net   Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:39 am

Big River Darts is a Shop I have used several times

Price: +1. Good prices for a U.S. Shop
Selection: +1 They have a good selection of Steel and soft tip darts, and accessories. They carry Bottleson, Dartworld and GLD Products plus many more. They are one of the only shops in US that has McCoy Darts.

Website: +1 Very easy to navigate with good pictures- the only downside is they do not give specs on darts

S&H: +1. Products are packaged well and I typically receive my order in 2-3 days
Postage: +1 very good shipping costs- $3 to $5 for darts and accessories.
Customer service: +1 Always been very good never had any issues

I like edarts.net alot, I would recommend them to anyone. You should check out their site
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net   Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:45 am

Ive bought from Big River in the past and they were very good indeed.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net   Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 am

Bought some Triad shape flights from here a couple of weeks back - ordered on a Sunday and got the actual bill the following morning (I had to wait for the official bill so they could confirm the shipping costs). So paid on Monday morning and the package arrived by the weekend.

+1 for me all over - although I didn't like the Triad flights too much I reckon I will be using this lot again.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net   Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 am

I know the addy is in the topic title but here is a clickable link to their website

http://www.edarts.net/
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net   Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 pm

IMO.....there prices are crazy on a lot of items....great selection but prices are too high!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net   Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net Empty

Back to top Go down

Big River Darts (US) Edarts.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1