We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesLight Dart Collection LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Light Dart Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Light Dart Collection Empty
PostSubject: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Left to right complete dart weight (barrel only)

14.6 gram Eric Bristow Soft tip darts (12.7g)

15.7 gram Ted Hankey (14.1g)

17 gram Hi-Tec Featherlites (15.1g)

16.5 gram 1980's Unicorn Soft tip darts 15.0g)

20.5 gram Hi-Tec Multi Rings 95% (18g)

20.5 gram Hi-Tec Multi Rings 95% - yes, 2 sets.

Few more sets coming next week. I've decided to collect all the light darts I can.

Limit is 18 grams. Nothing heavier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Stay tuned this upcoming week.

You guys will get a kick out of what I ordered.

I promise you it is something never seen on this site yet. head spin
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:32 pm

I like the holder.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Good collection, are you going to add some Voks mosquitoes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 pm

getagrip wrote:
Good collection, are you going to add some Voks mosquitoes?

They are on my list.

I've seen em on Ebay a few times.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:46 am

Got a friend who shoots nothing but 7gm darts and hes very good. He has trouble finding shafts and flights I might add.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 am

SilverSaber wrote:
Got a friend who shoots nothing but 7gm darts and hes very good. He has trouble finding shafts and flights I might add.

What is that light? Any way to get a pic???
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:02 am

next time I run into him.
Back to top Go down
mattstan

mattstan

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Ive got 3 light set if you want to trade or buy.

rd micro lights 10g knurled points on them - fox did a reveiw on the ones I sent him
Lil buets 14g (dont even know who makes them)
Unicorn gripper style 1 17g(had them drilled out out back to make less weight so they are slightly front loaded)

Let me know if you are interested
Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:43 am

mattstan wrote:
Ive got 3 light set if you want to trade or buy.

rd micro lights 10g knurled points on them - fox did a reveiw on the ones I sent him
Lil buets 14g (dont even know who makes them)
Unicorn gripper style 1 17g(had them drilled out out back to make less weight so they are slightly front loaded)

Let me know if you are interested
Matt

Could you post up a pic of the lil buets? Curious to see what those look like.

I think I'm all set on buying for awhile.

Got a couple more sets coming this week. Spent a bit much on dart stuff lately.
Back to top Go down
mattstan

mattstan

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:46 am

I can take a pic no problems, but i dont know how to put on here. you can either explain to me how or pm me your email address and ill send it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Updated. All my darts as of now.

Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Light dart guru, I need some guidance. I've had my eye on the 14g Hankeys for a while now, what do you thinking of them?

Any other recommendations for something about that weight? Ive come down from 24g to 20g with positive results so I want to so what happens if I come down further Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Nosssweat wrote:
Light dart guru, I need some guidance. I've had my eye on the 14g Hankeys for a while now, what do you thinking of them?

Any other recommendations for something about that weight? Ive come down from 24g to 20g with positive results so I want to so what happens if I come down further Smile

Not really sure. I don't think the Hankey's are for everyone. But it's worth giving them a try. I honestly didn't think I'd like them because they were smooth but it turns out they have more grip than many of my ringed darts. Perfect dart for me it seems. I've seen them at a few places online for dirt cheap so it's def worth a go.

As far as weight goes. I've always given weight ZERO thought. It just never mattered to me at any point in my life. One day I happened to grab a light set of darts and was playing incredible with them. So I went from 24 to 14 grams years ago. Never bothered me in the least.
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Well I think I have to give them a go, or I'll always wonder lol.

Are they your main darts then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Nosssweat wrote:

Yes. I use the silver Hankey's 99% of the time.

When I order a backup set I will have silver 26mm Storm points installed. They fit the dart perfect.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Nosssweat wrote:

i'm waiting on a set nossweat , should be here tomorrow . i've never used anything like them so maybe they wont suit me. if they don't i'll give you a shout and maybe we could do a deal or swap .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:03 pm

jamie373 wrote:
Nosssweat wrote:

i'm waiting on a set nossweat , should be here tomorrow . i've never used anything like them so maybe they wont suit me. if they don't i'll give you a shout and maybe we could do a deal or swap .

Just remember Jamie, as you play with them the grip improves. Once they warm up to your hands they have a surprising amount of grip.

One thing I didn't like about them was the points. They are WAY to sharp when new.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:14 pm

i was gonna get the storm points fitted after seeing the atomised ones you posted as they looked like a great fit , but wanted to see how they worked for me first . by the way thanks for the heads up on the atomised versions as that was gonna be my choice at first. really looking forward to trying them. they are a fantastic looking dart and i'll be interested to see how much control i have with them. i feel i have far more control using a 22 than a 25.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:18 pm

jamie373 wrote:
i was gonna get the storm points fitted after seeing the atomised ones you posted as they looked like a great fit , but wanted to see how they worked for me first . by the way thanks for the heads up on the atomised versions as that was gonna be my choice at first. really looking forward to trying them. they are a fantastic looking dart and i'll be interested to see how much control i have with them. i feel i have far more control using a 22 than a 25.

Really curious to see how you get on with them. Give them a little bit of time though, as they are very light.
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:21 pm

jamie373 wrote:
Nosssweat wrote:

Ill probably order some myself later on mate, but if you dont get on with them still let me know because i may still have them off you if I like them and get the storms fitted to one set
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Nosssweat wrote:
jamie373 wrote:
Nosssweat wrote:

Ill probably order some myself later on mate, but if you dont get on with them still let me know because i may still have them off you if I like them and get the storms fitted to one set

check out a180.co.uk and perfectdarts.com a180 are doing signed boxes of the 14g and perfectdarts who i ordered from are doing them cheapest i've seen anywhere .
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:41 pm

nice collection of Light Darts JD, I will have to put together one too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:04 am

Hankeys are on the way Smile.

Cheers guys
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:04 am

mine came today , absolutely astounded with them . fantastic darts! i'll do a review of them later today. a great purchase ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:07 am

jamie373 wrote:
mine came today , absolutely astounded with them . fantastic darts! i'll do a review of them later today. a great purchase ! Very Happy

Mine better be here when I get home then lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:37 am

jamie373 wrote:

darts throw

http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:08 am

Had a throw with some 10g today. They flew really straight which I was shocked about. May be asking my mate if he wants to sell and start a light dart collection of my own Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 am

what is happening, is everyone turning to the Light Side? No
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:41 am

I have a couple of sets of soft tip darts that came with my board that might be 10g at best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Dart Collection   Light Dart Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Dart Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next