We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWhats the most you have paid for a set of darts? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Mine was years ago a set of Black Widows soft tips 110.USD ps they got stolen from me Sad
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 pm

£55 for each of my Monster Ogre's
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:22 pm

I paid nearly £100 for my Pickup Dagnabits
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm

I knew it , Grip would be top on this one.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:59 pm

bought 2 sets of bottlestens for 100 a piece. both stolen/forgotten at bar.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 pm

I payed £45 for Taylors phase 4`s. I thought they were nice looking but they don`t suit me so they are now ornaments around the board. In general I look for bargains on ebay.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 pm

SilverSaber wrote:

There's at least 1 person on here who can beat the £100 mark - was it Coach who bought a set of Rob Heckman Cosmo's? They are dearer.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:28 pm

yep Sal has paid the most.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Thats some crazy amounts....The most i have paid was for my chizzy's and I think they were £36 Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:46 am

£35 customised chizzys
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:50 am

Thefox180 wrote:
£35 customised chizzys

I presume that is the set that were on eBay as sold by Del? Didn't think they would go for that much to be honest, as kind of a gamble. Was so surprised that he got rid of them after about a week though...crazy.

As far as the thread concerend, most I have spent was £45 on my customs, which Darren now owns! Kept them for more than a week though lol!!
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:52 am

Think it was murphy selling them danny but yeah those the ones. I would have gone to 40 tbh, theyre exactly what i drew when designing customs
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 am

I just paid £65.28 for a set of Bottelsen Megathrusts, the most I've ever spent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:27 am

No more then $30 something dollars. Ever.
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:29 am

£39.99 for Phase 5's down Argos. Yep I did put it on the Argos card, gotta start building my credit history lol trouble is I seem to use it for everything!
lol!
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:24 am

mc1958 wrote:
SilverSaber wrote:

There's at least 1 person on here who can beat the £100 mark - was it Coach who bought a set of Rob Heckman Cosmo's? They are dearer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Too be honest though, I actually weigh 206 lbs. trohy
Back to top Go down
mattstan

mattstan

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:18 am

I think mine is about £387. I bought a set of sigma 950's 8 months ago, im using them again now and it cost me £387 in between. Crazy when you add it all up. Even using the original stems and flights cry laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:56 am

mattstan wrote:
I think mine is about £387. I bought a set of sigma 950's 8 months ago, im using them again now and it cost me £387 in between. Crazy when you add it all up. Even using the original stems and flights cry laugh

In between what?
Back to top Go down
mattstan

mattstan

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 am

In between putting them down after 2 weeks. Then spending 7 months buying and trying different darts before going back to them and now im looking for a slightly lighter weight. Its just never ending
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 am

USMC80 wrote:
bought 2 sets of bottlestens for 100 a piece. both stolen/forgotten at bar.

Oh Denville Billiards... censored thieves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:42 am

mattstan wrote:
In between putting them down after 2 weeks. Then spending 7 months buying and trying different darts before going back to them and now im looking for a slightly lighter weight. Its just never ending

I'd be very afraid to add up what I've spent over the past few years, probably not far off what you did.
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:21 am

Laser Darts Golden Eagles. $105 I think. Very nice darts, but not enough to justify what I paid.
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:39 am

mine is about 40 ish i think
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 am

107 quid
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 pm

64 gbp equivalent.
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 pm

$100 for my first set of Target Lloyd pro stone soft tips
Back to top Go down
Grey Owl

Grey Owl

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 am

Smart Darts -- 120 CDN .... not so smart on my part.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:49 am

LOL@ Grey, yeah I think a lot were annoyed with them rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 pm

My first set of tungsten darts cost me $60, they were Alana Exocets. I loved those darts to bits. Was devastated the day I snapped a point off at the barrel.

Ended up buying a new set of darts. Until now, I have never bought a brand name of darts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?   Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the most you have paid for a set of darts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next