We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCustom made wooden darts case LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Custom made wooden darts case

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Custom made wooden darts case Empty
PostSubject: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:12 am

I am not going to plaster your site with all my stuff, but this one is special. This guy is Joel 'Bones' Hanson and he makes what I consider to be the very finest darts cases in the world. He made me the one in this video and I ordered another one from him too. They are both superb pieces of craftmanship and beautiful things to look at.
I cannot recommend his work highly enough!

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 am

wow, that is neat.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 am

They look really nice! I love people who can make stuff like that.

Great craftsmanship!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:37 am

Ya, wish I had that talent.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:30 am

Totally agree, Joel's cases are a thing of beauty - here's mine (yes I support the mighty Hammers lol). I'm thinking of getting another done with space on the back for kite flights for when I give up using the Cosmo's lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you want one yourself here is a link to his website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 am

Very nice Mike! I might have known you would have one ;)
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:14 pm

The thing with them is, apart from looking like a work of art, they are more solid than a normal case and they are thinner as well so they are easier in your pocket.

If you like to carry some spares with you then no problems - you can have space on the back for spare flights, and for the stems you can also have a little compartment carved out on the side.

I just wish my Cosmo set up would fit in it without a squeeze lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Well if I played in a league I would get one, as it is my darts just sit at home so no need to get one as yet, but I really like them.
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:26 am

wow those do look the business. would love one, but i already have two cases, one for league that can hold 5 sets of spares and a pocket one for the pub.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:49 am

CanadianBacon wrote:
wow those do look the business. would love one, but i already have two cases, one for league that can hold 5 sets of spares and a pocket one for the pub.

Don't know how many cases I've got - about a dozen I think lol
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Think I might start to making these or try too.....have the tools just to try it out!!! :idea:
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:40 pm

mc1958 wrote:
CanadianBacon wrote:

Don't know how many cases I've got - about a dozen I think lol
don't need to twist my arm mate :pirat: i do have a birthday coming up haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:31 am

they are 2 nice dart case mc1958 its a shame its got the hammers on and not the villa lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 am

at least your team wear the right colours villaman - I've had Spud fans and allsorts commenting on the badge lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:44 am

McInnis180 wrote:
Think I might start to making these or try too.....have the tools just to try it out!!! :idea:

You go for it mate , keep us informed Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:20 am

This is an interesting topic - I'm almost as addicted to the perfect case as much as I am addicted to the perfect dart. Here is what I made a while ago:

Just thought I'd put my two cents in.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:56 am

Nice craftsmanship canuckdartnut
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:14 am

My custom made cases
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:20 am

Nice looking cases Larry - do you have a bigger picture though as it's hard to see all the detail
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:13 pm

mc1958 wrote:
Nice looking cases Larry - do you have a bigger picture though as it's hard to see all the detail

+1

would like to see a bigger pic mate. i'm thinking of ordering one for myself and one for me brother for his birthday. they look great.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:21 pm

CB - take a look at the Bonzwa site and click on the showcase gallery link at the top and you can see a lot more of Joel's handiwork - they are amazing and definitely well worth the investment

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:40 pm

They are very nice cases though. I know a certain individual on here who can make them too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom made wooden darts case   Custom made wooden darts case Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom made wooden darts case

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1