We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesandy hamilton 23g  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

andy hamilton 23g

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

andy hamilton 23g  Empty
PostSubject: andy hamilton 23g    andy hamilton 23g  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:08 am

well i was going to do the review on mark walsh darts but have decided the hamiltons are the ones for me Smile

well the hamilton dart is a sigma dart with grip 90% along the barrel with a smooth tappered nose
i have them set up with medium unicorn gripper stems and unicorn standard flights they fly very nice and very direct
and dont be put of thinking there quite a chunky dart there not to bad and leave plenty of room in the treble.

looks 9/10 = i think there a loverly looking dart hopefully they bring the gold out in 23g

feel 9/ 10 = loverly feel to them were ever you hold the dart

grip level 4 = imo better grip to a sigma and i havent had any slips using these

price 10/10 = picked these up for 22 pound of pure darts absoulute bargain normaly about 35 but a lot cheaper than sigmas

overall 9/10 nothing can be perfect lol but if your a fan of a small barrel try these as they are great and a cheaper alternative to a sigma or phase 6 darts

also my friend who plays on the PDC tour had a chuck with them and loved them better than sigmas was his words

enjoy the review lion
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

andy hamilton 23g  Empty
PostSubject: Re: andy hamilton 23g    andy hamilton 23g  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 am

Good review mate, and I agree, they are a nice dart.

I had them in 25g with the gold coating and after also having gold Sigma's have to agree that the Hamiltons grip and feel alot better. The old version of the Hamilton's was pretty much an exact copy of the Sigma, same grip, but the new version is a vast improvement.
A very good alternative to shorter barrel darts such as Lowe's and P5's.
Back to top Go down

andy hamilton 23g  Empty
PostSubject: Re: andy hamilton 23g    andy hamilton 23g  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:56 am

yes they are a great alternative to lowes and p5s i want the gold ones as the grip is supposed to bet better aswell. mind you andy chucks the 23g gold version so they must be bringing them out soon
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

andy hamilton 23g  Empty
PostSubject: Re: andy hamilton 23g    andy hamilton 23g  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 am

+1 from me lion. Not so sure I could get on with that style but would give it a shot if a friend or teammate had em
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

andy hamilton 23g  Empty
PostSubject: Re: andy hamilton 23g    andy hamilton 23g  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:47 pm

good review thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

andy hamilton 23g  Empty
PostSubject: Re: andy hamilton 23g    andy hamilton 23g  Empty

Back to top Go down

andy hamilton 23g

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1