We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesfunny old game darts :) LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

funny old game darts :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

funny old game darts :) Empty
PostSubject: funny old game darts :)   funny old game darts :) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:06 am

well i recentley got some andy hamilton 23g darts and thought they were superb went for a practice with a friend and had gone 9-0 up and he said for a laugh lets swap darts

he chucks 24g mark walsh with gold smooth storm points so i had a few warm up throws and they felt nice so we started first leg i went
140,140,140,81 out in 11 darts secound leg 180, 100 , 100 , 121 out 12 darts deciding leg i threw a 16 dart leg with a 161 finish Smile

so this morning i ordered a set with the storm points fitted tbh never felt as comfatable with a set of darts ( sorry for the poor spelling)

but i think what a weird way to find a set of darts your going to settle on but thats darts hopefully this is the set im going to settle on
god knows ive tried so many

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: funny old game darts :)   funny old game darts :) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:13 am

swapping with friends always the easiest and cheapest way to find a set that's comfortable for ya. My friend always trying out mine to find what they like and dont like
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: funny old game darts :)   funny old game darts :) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 am

yep thats the way to go really. Unfortunately here in old USA not many people have what I call really top notch darts. I sold a set of Sabers to a guy and he took them to the biggest dealer in Jacksonville and he said he had never seen or heard of McCoys !!! but did say they were nice which I appreciated. Lots of off brands here but Laser darts and Bottelsons are popular and very over priced. Myself , I don't mess with anything American made because of being soo overpriced. Thats not to say that some of them aren't decent , like say Black Widows by Laser darts.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: funny old game darts :)   funny old game darts :) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:05 am

I had the Gold Hammy's and they seemed great at first, I do think they are nice darts. I seemed to hit the 20's well with them but was hopeless everywhere else on the board which was weird, I think it is because they are centre weighted and it never quite suited me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny old game darts :)   funny old game darts :) Empty

Back to top Go down

funny old game darts :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1