We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTarget Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFox180

Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix Empty
PostSubject: Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix   Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:49 pm

As some of you know I've been anticipated the arrival of these darts like a kid on christmas eve. Today they finally came and all the anticipation was well worth it.
I thought I'd knock up a quick review, probably wont be as good as any of Grips, but here we go anyway.

Whats in the box?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The box is a standard target box, with that lovely clear window showing you the insides.
Inside the box is Target's traditional foam insert with your darts inside. These darts come with short Target Play nylon stems, Punched standard flights and Target slot lock rings.
As I ordered from A180 I also recieved a set of limited edition Chizzy L-flights.

The Dart

The dart is a beautiful dart. Grips well and flies great. Not christened them as yet but hit 10 or so 140's.
they're not as grippy as say a purist dart or the Target lewis's.
The balance point is roughly half way up the barrel, on the last ring before the smooth area.
I'd just like to point out that the dart normally comes equipped with normal points, but I payed extra to have to the Target Storm's fitted.
As I've heard many people say, you can't go wrong with a Target dart, and after throwing these I'm inclined to agree.

Last edited by Thefox180 on Wed May 30, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix   Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Very nice Fox! Very Happy

Good one mate, I do like them gold storm points too, they look great. The Chizzy Target L flights are very nicely designed also.

good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix   Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:00 am

Great job fox. I love the looks of those flights as well
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix   Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:10 pm

How much different is the barrel length and diameter of the Target Chizzys as compared to the red-v ones from a180? The specs are listed as different on the site. Just curious as I am currently using the red-v 22gram and thinking about purchasing another set from Target
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix   Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 pm

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that the Target darts are a few mm shorter than the A180 version.
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix   Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Yea that's what it says on the site- but the specs they have on the red-v ones are not correct so that's why I was curious. thanks
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix   Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:10 pm

The new Target ones are approx 3mm shorter than the V180 series - I can't access my photobucket account here in the office but somewhere on here is a pic with them both together. Will see if I can find it and get a link.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix   Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Knew there was one on here lol - the new Target ones are on the bottom:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix   Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix Empty

Back to top Go down

Target Dave 'Chizzy' Chisnall Gold Mix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1