We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts Empty
PostSubject: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:49 am

Some of you may know that Chizzy has now signed with Target darts and he should have some new darts coming out soon, they may not be much different than the ones he was using before as they were actually made by Target too I believe, but if anyone knows any info about them or has already seen them, then post it here because I'm eager to see them myself! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:53 am

argh! i was expecting to finally see a picture of them darren! ya tease haha. lol!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 am

CanadianBacon wrote:
argh! i was expecting to finally see a picture of them darren! ya tease haha. lol!

cry laugh I knew it thats why I did it, lol on floor lol on floor lol on floor
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:11 am

It was on their facebook page they would be available by the end of the month (they meant April 2012 lol). Obviously he's still not happy with them otherwise the pics would be out by now
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:27 am

mc1958 wrote:
It was on their facebook page they would be available by the end of the month (they meant April 2012 lol). Obviously he's still not happy with them otherwise the pics would be out by now

Yeah, I guess it has something to do with the "getting them just right" process.

I'm just impatient thats all! rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:50 am

I joined facebook just to ask a question about the new Chizzy's - just seen a response saying they should be launched around May 15th - so if that's true then this time next week I will be spending some more money lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:17 am

mc1958 wrote:
I joined facebook just to ask a question about the new Chizzy's - just seen a response saying they should be launched around May 15th - so if that's true then this time next week I will be spending some more money lol

lol! we will see then!
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:20 am

They are now on A180 as due in stock on 17th May - they look nice to me, not too dissimilar to his A180 fusions, and 22g and 24g as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

£28.75 excl vat - amazing what signing to a big manufacturer does to the price (but I'll no doubt still get a set lol)
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:27 am

Ugly darts IMO. And don't get me started on the price
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:31 am

Hmmm, not much difference really, apart from gold in the rings and a bigger price!
Back to top Go down
Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:32 am

Whats the grip like on the original fusions? Might pick up a set while they're still so cheap. No surprise that Target have ramped up the price, I think its kind of expected that you'll pay around £30 for players darts, particularly with Unicorn and Target. Saying that, while Target are by no means cheap, they are beautifully made darts in my experience.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:36 am

The gold fusions are nice darts, and they are made by Target as well.
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:11 am

I've got a set of the 22g gold fusions......... they feel strange to me! Dunno if it's just my grip or my grip position on the dart itself but they feel back-end heavy to me and seem to hit the board pointing upwards! Certainly not the dart for me and i think you'd be daft to buy the new ones when they're pretty much exactly the same dart with some extra gold paint in the grips Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:22 am

mc1958 wrote:

I saw you on their Facebook page lol!

DC have them now and they will be in stock on the 14th apparently
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Well might as well wait until Puredarts get them as they usually sell them cheaper than the rest.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:17 pm

heres a better pic:
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:55 pm

I think they pretty
Back to top Go down
madzkymadz

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:56 am

Beautiful Chizzy darts from Target. Looks like Lewis darts but less aggressive grip in the bottom barrel.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:19 am

Decided to get a set of these and they came today - more money than sense lol.

I don't have any pics as the camera doesn't want to work at the moment, but the only differences I can see are:

1 - the gold colour in the rings at the front
2 - the way CHIZZY is etched on the middle bit
3 - they come in two weights - 22g and 24g (the A180's are 22.5g)
and
4 - they are approx 3mm or 4mm shorter (the 22g version anyway, don't know about the 24g version)

Only no 4 has any real effect on the way the dart flies - no's 1 and 2 are purely cosmetic to make them appear different, and no 3 is obviously so they can get some orders from players who like slightly heavier darts. I don't know why it took Target so long to bring them out in all honesty as they already had the template bearing in mind they make the A180 set.

They are nice looking darts and also feel good as you would expect from Target, but if you already have a set of the A180 gold fusions then I would suggest you save your money and don't get these just because they come in a Target box.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:29 am

Nice, make sure to put a pic up when ya christen them.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:39 am

LOL! you couldn't resist it Mike! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:24 am

very nice indeed.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:46 pm

getagrip wrote:
LOL! you couldn't resist it Mike! Very Happy

It had to be done lol - and if I can save people some money if they already own the A180 fusions then it's been worth it. Just checked A180 and the fusions are still available - and it looks like they are in 22 and 24 g as well - I thought his old ones were 22g only.

As far as the new Target set goes, I may pimp them up a bit with a set of A180 gold points - I reckon they would set the darts off a treat lol.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Here you go - the camera started working lol:

and here is a comparison between the A180 fusions on the top and the Target fusions on the bottom:

As you can see, very little difference apart from a couple of mm's chopped off at the end
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:53 pm

I wonder if the slightly shorter barrel has made much difference to Chizzys game?
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:35 pm

how's the grip level on those?
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:36 pm

I don't really do grip levels - but they feel similar to the Tony O'Shea's
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:01 am

The Chizzy's are now at Pure Darts

Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:44 am

Got a set of these on the way, cant wait to get my hands on them
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:49 am

How are you getting on with them MC?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts   Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave Chizzy Chisnal New Target Darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next