We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesmy current darts LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

my current darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hamo

hamo

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:20 am

Don't like changing too often so hopefully have these for a while. Anyway heres what I have;

Barrell - Nodor 900 series (24g)
Length:48.5mm
Width:6.7mm
Stems - Deflectagrip nylon original
Length:48mm
Flights - Ruthless
Shape:Standard

Quite a long overall setup when all put together but I have always prefered a longer dart to a shorter one. Personal preference I suppose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(i will award 10 special hamo points to whoevever can tell me what I used as the white background)
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 am

nice darts, Was it a toilet seat?
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 am

USMC80 wrote:

Bingo. happy dude

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:36 am

Woohooo ten points
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:42 am

hamo wrote:
USMC80 wrote:

Bingo. happy dude

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
got to give him a plus for this one hahaha
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 am

Lol well done Mac. Nice darts hamo
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 am

lol on floor

I had those darts a few years ago (not the ones in your pic though lol) I bought them from 9dart shop I think, think they sold em as Golden Eyes, my Dad has a 28g set the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
the_cutter

the_cutter

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:31 pm

great darts and nice creative place to shoot the photo! Very Happy

+1 for the toilet seat! Smile
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

getagrip wrote:
lol on floor

I had those darts a few years ago (not the ones in your pic though lol) I bought them from 9dart shop I think, think they sold em as Golden Eyes, my Dad has a 28g set the same.
I got them when I was experimenting with my weights because as far as I could see all the weights are the same shape wereas with other darts if you go up a gram or 2 the entire shape of the barrel changes. Didn't fancy this as I was happy with my grip and the shape of the dart. Seem to have settled with them so its all good.

the_cutter wrote:
great darts and nice creative place to shoot the photo! Very Happy

+1 for the toilet seat! Smile
I thought so too. You can guess where I was when I got the idea.lol.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Good thinking, and well done for sticking with them, I have never managed more than 10 weeks with the same set, and that was only done this year Embarassed
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:37 pm

iv stuck with these the majority of our season as i didn't want to start messing around between matches. I had planned on maybe experimenting when the seasons over but i think i'll just keep these and keep practicing rather than looking new darts to do the hard work for me.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:08 pm

hamo wrote:
iv stuck with these the majority of our season as i didn't want to start messing around between matches. I had planned on maybe experimenting when the seasons over but i think i'll just keep these and keep practicing rather than looking new darts to do the hard work for me.

I think your best if you can stick to the one set, unlike me, if you start experimenting too soon it could mess up your game, but having said that I think on the other hand, people should not be afraid to try something different, as you never know, but would be wise to do it in the off season.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:49 pm

hamo wrote:

Hamo is that the darts badge your team use or have you done some editing on the football badge? Is it the Mechanics Institute badge?
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:16 am

Yeah, its the one we use as a team on our t-shirts etc. The badge itself is just a basic badge that the stute as a whole uses. It just gets the wording and letters changed to suit whatever club its for, wether it be darts, football, snooker, staff t-shirts etc etc.

Take it you know the football team if you noticed the badge which makes me think you play??who do you play for??
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 am

I don`t play competitive football anymore other than a 6 a side league run through the summer. I played for Banbridge juniors from about 9-15 years old and then for Banbridge AFC for a few years. I just recognised the badge from my travels.

What league is it you play in?
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 am

We play in the mid ulster leages....The firsts are in Division 1 and the reserves are in Reserve 3 (the same as banbridge reserves). Banbridge reserves have had a disaster of a season played 17 - won 0 - drew 1 - lost 16

Good to have another local on here anyway
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 am

hamo wrote:
We play in the mid ulster leages....The firsts are in Division 1 and the reserves are in Reserve 3 (the same as banbridge reserves). Banbridge reserves have had a disaster of a season played 17 - won 0 - drew 1 - lost 16

Good to have another local on here anyway

Banbridge seniors got relegated this year too, any half decent player coming through the ranks gets snapped up by Loughgall, Banbridge Rangers are probably the best team in the town at the moment, they have just won championship 2 and seem to be getting better and better....... but i actually meant what dart league do you play in darts throw
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:15 am

Ah right.my bad...were in the armagh darts league at the minute but there has been talk of joining the laurelvale and district league.mainly to cut down on travelling. U in a team/league yourself?
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:29 am

hamo wrote:
Ah right.my bad...were in the armagh darts league at the minute but there has been talk of joining the laurelvale and district league.mainly to cut down on travelling. U in a team/league yourself?

I played in the Vinters league when i was younger but haven`t played in the league for a few years now. I won an Open tournament in the town a few months back and the prize was playing Bristow in an exhibition in the Coach but i was away on a stag do in Berlin so couldn`t play him, that has encouraged me to start up a new team and we`ll be entering the Vinters league next season. I can`t wait to get back into it.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:03 am

very good mate, ya must be doing something right to win that. It'll set you in good stead for the league starting.

I heard Bristow was doing the rounds a few months ago, bit s**t not getting to play him but im sure the stag made it a bit easier party
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:30 pm

I had a 28g set of these once upon a time, played well with them aswell. Then I went and left them on a bus....
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
vascorocks

vascorocks

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:39 am

I've hit my first 3x dbl bulls with a set of 28 g's...lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vascorocks
Wazza

Wazza

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Least they didnt end up down the Loo Hammo lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wazzasworldofdarts.com

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:04 am

Never thought of that.

Does make a nice background. happy dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my current darts Empty
PostSubject: Re: my current darts   my current darts Empty

Back to top Go down

my current darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1