We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSo do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? Empty
PostSubject: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:16 am

I have a college ring that is big but I either take it off or put on me other hand. I have noticed a pro or two with rings and Paul Nicholson wears some kind of bracelet . What say you ?
Back to top Go down
pastyman

pastyman

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:19 am

nothing for me, but then ahain i cant stand wearing anything on my right
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:25 am

I don't wear anything, I have in the past and although it probably didn't have any effect either way on my darts, when I threw bad I blamed the watch or rings - hence why I don't wear them now.

The thing Nicholson wears (Peter Wright wears about 10 of them!!) are magnetic energy bracelets, supposedly give you magic powers or something, tried one a while back and while it didn't do my darts any good I found I could get changed really quickly in telephone boxes! head spin

Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:06 am

nothing for me either
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 am

My hand is naked! dancing carrot
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
x2v

x2v

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 am

Never have, don't really see anything beneficial by doing so.
Doesn't seem to hamper performance though, as Simon Whitlock seems to do fine with that huge watch he wears.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Rebel wrote:
I don't wear anything, I have in the past and although it probably didn't have any effect either way on my darts, when I threw bad I blamed the watch or rings - hence why I don't wear them now.

The thing Nicholson wears (Peter Wright wears about 10 of them!!) are magnetic energy bracelets, supposedly give you magic powers or something, tried one a while back and while it didn't do my darts any good I found I could get changed really quickly in telephone boxes! head spin

cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm

OMG, what a tool Embarassed

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Rebel wrote:
OMG, what a tool Embarassed

hahahaha

I must agree with that! spam lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:25 pm

nothing for me as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?   So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything? Empty

Back to top Go down

So do you wear anything on your throwing hand ? Rings/watch anything?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1