We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTonight's tournament LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Tonight's tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

Tonight's tournament Empty
PostSubject: Tonight's tournament   Tonight's tournament EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:45 am

Just got back from a tournament in the City of London tonight - the legend that is Andy Fordham turned up as well. Unfortunately the Viking had to pull out because his back went when he was 2-0 up in his second round game, but what a nice guy. He said he enjoyed himself and will be turning up to another of the tournaments soon so looking forward to seeing him in action again shortly.

Richie Howson the latest PDC recruit was there as well along with Darren Peetoom (the Essex captain) and a few other county players.

Personal wise I got a bye in the first round and lost 3-0 in the second round, but at least I had darts at a double - even if it was my worst double of tops lol. Even managed to hit another 180 while warming up beforehand.

If you are ever in London I would thoroughly recommend the City of London Darts Association tournaments held at the Porters Lodge on the second Tuesday and last Friday of each month - I've been to two now and both cracking nights. If you go to one of the Friday events Deta Hedman may even be there as she turns up as well if she hasn't got a county game or tournament over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's tournament   Tonight's tournament EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Sounds good Mike.

Whats Andy Fordham playing like these days? not seen or heard much about him, was thinking he had retired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's tournament   Tonight's tournament EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Great post Mike. How does Andy look ? Know he has had weight and health problems.?
I wish him all the best in the future.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's tournament   Tonight's tournament EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 pm

He's not playing too bad but not as good as how he used to play in his prime - he would probably still beat me, but I reckon it wouldn't be by too much. As to how he looks, unfortunately the weight has gone back on.
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's tournament   Tonight's tournament EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Yeh, it's a shame he went to all that effort to lose the weight just to pile it all back on. Would be nice to see him back in the Tourneys but sadly I don't think it will ever happen. Sad
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's tournament   Tonight's tournament EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Oh dear, thats not good then if he has put the weight back on, hope its not through drinking again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's tournament   Tonight's tournament EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:13 am

I wish Andy all the best i really do, demon rum works in wicked ways am afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's tournament   Tonight's tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonight's tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1