We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWhat Did I Win ?? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

What Did I Win ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dvsdog

dvsdog

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Some of you will know me from the other forum and as you know these forums can be addictive and next thing ya know you've accomplished nothing all day but a craving to order another set. So when Grip informed me of the Nutz and invited me to join I resisted and said maybe, if you last until 99 members I'd come along.
OK, Grip said the 100th member gets all kinds of prizes and I hit the Ton, Century, so lay it on me and send a 100 sets level 5 grip, a 100 Cosmos mixed but gotta be Air, and a 100 stems x-short, a L100 for a board/set up of my choice, and last but not least, the answers to 100% improvement in my game.

Once the prizes arrive I'll post all kinds of intelligent useful well thought out words of wisdom and naughty pictures. And if ya believe all that I'm sure Larry's got some prime land for ya to purchase in the Everglades and Grip has the answers to the meaning of life. I know, he told me and as proof of my value to the community I'll share it with you all.

It's Carrots, and darts, booze, & meaningless sexual adventures. You pick the order.

Alright, blame it on the Tequila and the never ending divorce I'm going thru, but I figured a goofy 1st post would lighten my mood and make me right at home in a place with Nutz in it's name.
Hope to learn & share and have some fun with the rest of ya as I find my way around this bright and colorful forum. Nice job Andy

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:01 pm

With that post we already love ya. !! Welcome again mate. BTW I do have this little spot of land (never mind its underwater) real cheap.
Back to top Go down
dvsdog

dvsdog

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi Larry. Trust you've been well & successful in that weight experiment lol. Missed your banter & I'm sure I'm not alone in that. A lot of newbies that could have used your sage suggestions. Perhaps they'll find their way over in time. Guess you'll be like Metalman, but on here at night due to our similar time zones. Don't know how he always seemed to be on there but that's another story.
Is there a directive to add pics on here or same as DC and copy from photobucket?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Ya can add from photobucket or Image shack or what ever works. Canadian Bacon here a lot at night. We pretty cool here man long as ya don't kill someone hhahaha. We trade darts, have links to other dart sites. So we have more freedom to speak. Go to the humor section, some pretty funny stuff there. We got some Q & A from some pro's and more coming. We are working hard but we have done real good in a short time. Grip and I both miss D.C. but that was their choice and water over the dam so to speak. We have fun here and enjoy talking to members.
We got some comps going and ya can win prizes. Last comp prize was a set of Target Darts.
try to join us for chat buddy.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:42 pm

dvsdog wrote:
Hi Larry. Trust you've been well & successful in that weight experiment lol. Missed your banter & I'm sure I'm not alone in that. A lot of newbies that could have used your sage suggestions. Perhaps they'll find their way over in time. Guess you'll be like Metalman, but on here at night due to our similar time zones. Don't know how he always seemed to be on there but that's another story.
Is there a directive to add pics on here or same as DC and copy from photobucket?

Well on the weight about the same cuz been busy here. But gonna continue me journey.
Back to top Go down
dvsdog

dvsdog

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm

You're gonna have to set up the lap top beside the exercise bike cause you were doing well m8. Hate to see it go to pot lol

I figured out the pic posting and showed my darts. Almost went for your McCoys but needed some Cosmos and was too cheap to pay for post from both shops.

As for chat, I can hardly think quick enough to post never mind live. Is it between 2 members or open dialogue to everyone?

Anyhow, time for a wee throw and a big drink then I gotta date with a pillow.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 pm

dvsdog wrote:
Some of you will know me from the DC forum and as you know these forums can be addictive and next thing ya know you've accomplished nothing all day but a craving to order another set. So when Grip informed me of the Nutz and invited me to join I resisted and said maybe, if you last until 99 members I'd come along.
OK, Grip said the 100th member gets all kinds of prizes and I hit the Ton, Century, so lay it on me and send a 100 sets level 5 grip, a 100 Cosmos mixed but gotta be Air, and a 100 stems x-short, a L100 for a board/set up of my choice, and last but not least, the answers to 100% improvement in my game.

Once the prizes arrive I'll post all kinds of intelligent useful well thought out words of wisdom and naughty pictures. And if ya believe all that I'm sure Larry's got some prime land for ya to purchase in the Everglades and Grip has the answers to the meaning of life. I know, he told me and as proof of my value to the community I'll share it with you all.

It's Carrots, and darts, booze, & meaningless sexual adventures. You pick the order.

Alright, blame it on the Tequila and the never ending divorce I'm going thru, but I figured a goofy 1st post would lighten my mood and make me right at home in a place with Nutz in it's name.
Hope to learn & share and have some fun with the rest of ya as I find my way around this bright and colorful forum. Nice job Andy

lol!

Nice try Dog!!

here you can have a dancing carrot instead: dancing carrot
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Hazza

Hazza

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Welcome to the forum dvs
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Chat is open dialogue among everyone in it. It's a blast on Premier League nights. A bunch of degenerates talking smack and having a good time. Welcome aboard dvsdog!
Back to top Go down
dvsdog

dvsdog

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:12 am

Dancing frelling carrot..ya know where to stick that or is that where it come from. Get those prizes coming or I'm outta here...you wish it was that ez lol

OMG, chat with more then 1 person at a time. That would be like accidentally being in a bride's shower and they were expecting a dancer. Again.. lol. I'd feel like my little brain was being pulled apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Did I Win ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Win ??   What Did I Win ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Did I Win ??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: New Members Section: Welcome to Darts Nutz Darts Forum , Please Introduce Yourself Here and read the forum guides-