We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesI'm Gutted Dartnutz Members LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members Empty
PostSubject: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Well mates am a bit pissed this morning to say the least.
I was called by several people to come play in the State of Florida Soft tip Tournament on Friday. I hadn't played soft tip in almost two years so I declined. Saturday morning got another call saying they needed me to play in the 701 mixed doubles! So reluctantly I went up to the tournament and signed in. Started playing around 11:15am with lady friend and former steel tip partner who is average player but was Captain of team and Chairperson of the organization of this particular tourney.All I could hear was how great this other particular County was and blah,blah,blah. Just so happens we drew them. I,we kicked their ask up between their shoulders and put them in the losers bracket. I avg for those games 91. Any way continued to play we won a few more matches ant then got beat and put into the losers bracket ourselfs meaning you lose again your out. Well we eliminated every one down to the championship round right. The other team we where to play was also from our County. Now here's me problem. The two County Captains got together and decided that we would not play each other!!!!! and that the other team would just claim first place and us second!!! Bull shit!! I says but to no avail. The reason was that the other county team was playing for points and this would put them in the lead. So I didn't even get a chance to play for first! We would have had to win in the playoffs 4 outta 7 but soo what ! Anyway after photos, framed certificate (will post pic in a day or two) and some money. I decide that was enough for me! Could have played in doubles cricket ect,ect and today the singles matches but so pissed that it was done this way. I told them it was cheating me team and against the other counties that was there. Finished up at around 3:30 pm and a member of the so called first place team was bragging about being first and I just looked at him and said you didn't play me and as far as I'm concerned ya didn't earn it. So officially 2nd place mixed doubles for the State of Florida but number 1 in my heart. Not gonna do this again. Thanks for reading my rant.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:28 am

That's the biggest bunch of BS ive ever heard. You guys should have played it out. Some clowns running that show IMO
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:39 am

Thanks USMC, like ya avatar btw
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:49 am

Hate the way shit goes down sometimes...politics buddy...that's all that was...Great shootin BTW !!!! clink glasses
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 am

McInnis180 wrote:
Hate the way shit goes down sometimes...politics buddy...that's all that was...Great shootin BTW !!!! clink glasses
Thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 am

Should have played the game...total BS. I couldn't play in that environment mate. Feel for ya
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 am

Great stuff Larry! its a pity they ripped you off though as it sounds like ya would have come first, should have kicked them in the unmetionables and told em where to stick the prize, (keep the money though lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
George Silberzahn

George Silberzahn

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:47 am

McInnis180 wrote:
Hate the way shit goes down sometimes...politics buddy...that's all that was...Great shootin BT :twisted: clink glasses
No That avatar is just plain cruel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howtodarts.com
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:53 am

George Silberzahn wrote:
McInnis180 wrote:
Hate the way shit goes down sometimes...politics buddy...that's all that was...Great shootin BT :twisted: clink glasses
No That avatar is just plain cruel.

She likes older dudes I hear, hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:05 am

you mean the Carrot sig? LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
dartbord

dartbord

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 am

They obviously were afraid to lose to a better team. You have every right to be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:30 am

thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
madzkymadz

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:37 pm

It's obvious who's the winner if it was to be played but they found some BS reasons to get 1st. I feel for you Larry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members   I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Gutted Dartnutz Members

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1