We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesAchievement or not??? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Achievement or not???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

Achievement or not??? Empty
PostSubject: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi Lads, was warming up for a league match last night and just throwing at the board. hit a 180, great I'm thinking......next three darts another 180.....not I'm saying to myself 141 left (remember I wasn't playing a leg....just throwing to warm up), next dart t20.....now I'm thinking 7 perfect darts, next dart on the wire of the treble 15....then hit a treble 16 to leave d9.....bit deflated but hit d9 first dart. So a 10 dart leg, which is my best.......but it wasn't really a leg. Can I count it as a 10 darter in your opinion?

Just as an aside my next three darts after that were also t20s with the 6 dart going into t5!!!!

Played the league match and played very well with 7 attempts at doubles hitting 5 of them and we sneaked a 6-4 win over an excellent team.

As with all good exam questions.....discuss!!!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Yeah man that counts to me lol!

Bloody good darts Bov!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm

thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm

I always play legs in my head and go for out shots accordingly so yes it counts , Thats no different to pros hitting 9 darters in practice is it Very Happy
Well done mate ,

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks again andy....I was counting it myself
Back to top Go down
the candyman

the candyman

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 am

i would count it for sure!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 am

Thanks. Candy man
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 am

No doubt about it Bo.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:01 am

Bovrilheid wrote:
Hi Lads, was warming up for a league match last night and just throwing at the board. hit a 180, great I'm thinking......next three darts another 180.....not I'm saying to myself 141 left (remember I wasn't playing a leg....just throwing to warm up), next dart t20.....now I'm thinking 7 perfect darts, next dart on the wire of the treble 15....then hit a treble 16 to leave d9.....bit deflated but hit d9 first dart. So a 10 dart leg, which is my best.......but it wasn't really a leg. Can I count it as a 10 darter in your opinion?

Just as an aside my next three darts after that were also t20s with the 6 dart going into t5!!!!

Played the league match and played very well with 7 attempts at doubles hitting 5 of them and we sneaked a 6-4 win over an excellent team.

As with all good exam questions.....discuss!!!

Absolutely Bo!! great darts mate. Thats just spot on shooting.
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:12 am

Thanks lads
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:57 am

Nice! Really nice!
Back to top Go down
madzkymadz

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Wow nice darts Bovrilheid!! Cheers mate!!
Back to top Go down
Hazza

Hazza

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 am

Better than anything I have done or probably will so well done
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:29 am

Damn right i'd be counting it Bov Laughing Nice arrers mate!
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achievement or not???   Achievement or not??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Achievement or not???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-