We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWinmau Pro scorer LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Winmau Pro scorer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:05 am

This is my first review so no hate :-D

I luckily received this for Christmas last year and thought I'd do a review for you all.
First off, I think that it is a bit big for what it actually is, all it needs it numbers 0-9 and a error button. This machine lets you play different game modes: 101-1001, average game, finishing games and a lottery game. I've never tried them except the average and 501. I found it quite complicated at first to realise what to do and how to work the thing as the 'instruction manual' only tells you what buttons do what and it only tells you how to play a bog standard game of 501 which isn't very helpful if I want to try out the others.

Here's the packaging that they come in, just a box with Winmau at the top and a pic of what the item is and it's features.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Inside the box you receive the scorer itself, 'manual', plug to connect to the thing and some screws Incase I want to attach it to the wall.

The game itself is very good and saves plenty of time trying to figure out the numbers. Also when you have finished, it works out your 1&3 dart averages. If you play for longer than 1 game, it calculates your whole game average which is quite interesting to see. Especially how I have a good leg and hit a 90+ average and think that pros do that for fun. The averages can also get quite competitive if you are playing someone else.

Overall, I think that its a good product but they definitely need to improve or completely redo the manual. I don't really think you get your money's worth either because you can do this all in your head. I don't really understand why you need batteries (not included!) and a power pack? It doesn't work without both which seems odd to me.
I would rate this product 6/10
Thanks or reading Smile

If someone could upload the photos for me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks ;-)

Last edited by USMC80 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed images)
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 am

fixed the photos for ya. Great job on the review Adam! Got a DartsNutz reviewers badge for your profile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:43 am

Well done Adam, good review mate! have a +1 good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Thank you :-) how do I get the other badge?
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Skyblueadam wrote:
Thank you :-) how do I get the other badge?

The other badge is a trusted seller/swapper badge. Good feedback from other members who you have made deals with will earn you that one
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 am

How many people?
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 am

Skyblueadam wrote:
How many people?

No set number usually 2 or three with no negative feedback
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:36 am

Nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:52 am

ive just bought the elite were you play against comp mad house darts is the cheapest to buy it (rd is £120 to buy and so is a 180 ) madhouse is only £110 so i bought a new case aswell lol grip you are to blame for every1 been addicted to buyin lol only jokin mate
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 am

That's £99.99
There's no difference between the £110 and the £100 version tbh
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:02 am

tutb62 wrote:
ive just bought the elite were you play against comp mad house darts is the cheapest to buy it (rd is £120 to buy and so is a 180 ) madhouse is only £110 so i bought a new case aswell lol grip you are to blame for every1 been addicted to buyin lol only jokin mate

We await your review Tony Smile
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 am

im thick dont know how to do it grip lol Crazy Grip did have the 1st scorer but didnt like it so took it bk to argos lol and bought the elite mate

i will do 1 got to set me camera up not usin me phone lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:13 am

just do your best mate thats all anyone asks.
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:14 am

This was my first review. Noones going to hate it or comment bad things about it
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:18 am

i will mate cheers i like playin the comp bit on it aint tried highest level yet lol
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 am

What comp?
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:21 am

its on my scorer you can play the computor so it give you good practice mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winmau Pro scorer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winmau Pro scorer   Winmau Pro scorer Empty

Back to top Go down

Winmau Pro scorer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Reviews And Shops :: Product Reviews-