We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesPlease Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watsontotty

Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  Empty
PostSubject: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 am

Well as we all know the big will be here very very shortly and ive been asked by my wife what i would like for Christmas, she has already bought a number of presents for me which im guessing will be the usual designer fragrance's and underwear etc etc.

I was considering a new cricket bat or new cricket equipment but to be honest i don't need anything so im now thinking darts, as its getting close i need to order tomorrow to ensure it gets here in time. I'm not too worried about cost but obviously it needs to be here before Xmas day counts out any overseas order so i guess may limit my choices in a way.

My current darts are phase 5 rosso which i love and im certinly a fan of that style dart and shape, ive been think for a long time about red dragon element 6 darts as they look a similar shape and profile and a unique make up but are they worth the £80.00 price tag.Has anyone got any ideas of something else i could look at or im open to any random ideas.

I'm very hard to please and so im sick of being asked what i want which ive not got a clue as im not sure i actually need anything but im told i must sort something out as ive already done her shopping and as she is a high maintenance girl the list was long.

Rich
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:59 am

heard they are great arrows is all I know. Phase 6's maybe?
Back to top Go down
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:05 am

phase 6 im not sure id like as they are not the right shape they are a bit like sigma at the nose which ive tried and didn't like but i appreciate the input.
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:15 am

get the element 6 mate
Back to top Go down
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:21 am

Looks like Justin Pipe Cosmo darts will be chosen.
Back to top Go down
Meself123

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:27 am

Watsontotty wrote:
Looks like Justin Pipe Cosmo darts will be chosen.

Have you looked at Peter Manley new darts from winmau?
Back to top Go down
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:06 am

i have but nothing like the cosmo Pipe darts however they are out of stock in 24g so im going to have a set of customs made up as there is no other UK sellers.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:02 am

cheers bud i will keep an eye on them however i have arranged some custom made ones also.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:30 am

I think his last set went over £40+
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!    Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Help Christmas Present Dilemma !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1